Reviews for My Own Worst Enemy
SusannahMalfoy chapter 5 . 5/12
I ususally don't read angsty fics because I know what they do to me. But I knew the fic would be good because it's by you. So... Lots of sniffling and tears, my heart broken and put together again, a smeared mascara; but nothing permanent. Cheers!
szolnok09 chapter 5 . 2/6
I started to wonder if I ever get to read something from you when the boys are already in a relationship, and how they are deaing with that. Although I have to admit this is not what I had in mind... It was so depressing and Draco's life crisis and I was so happy about their makeup. Babies 3 And I sooo love to beat the crap out of their "friends".
melbulcao2008 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This is my favorite story to date! I was so upset, but in the best way, I knew you wouldn't leave them apart forever!
Amy chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Gosh really such a great story, no words to explain so thank you:)
readingaccount chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Love it! Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This is...heart wrenching in all the right places and beautiful till the end. I love this story :)
sevenphoenixtears chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
This is probably my favourite fic of yours so far! I loved it, and I love Harry and Draco's relationship, and even grew rather fond of Pansy and Blaise. I love the language you used and the way you wrote Draco, would love to read more from this world! Thank you for sharing.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
I'd say the ending definitely made up for the angst. I finished the story with rolling around on my bed in the mad way only fan girls know to do and I'm so happy after being nearly brought to tears. Those foolish boys! Stupid Ginny.
Articuno chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Break ups suck. Glad it ended well.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Ouch. :/
I know okay chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Good. Now let's hope they keep their heads out of their arses.
I know okay chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I'm surprised Harry would even believe the papers.
I know okay chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Is Harry really with Ginny now? That seems a bit sudden to move on.
I know okay chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Break-ups are miserable.
I know okay chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Poor Draco, but that sounds like a terrible relationship to be in with either one of them.