Reviews for My Own Worst Enemy
KneazleGriff chapter 5 . 5/9
Cute story! Loved it!
Girl this needs another warning named ANGST but I loved too much and also love jealous Ginny (the bitch) not getting her way
Thank you for this!
Beautiful though!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
This was awesome...
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Torment? Maybe, if it hadn't been finished when I read it. This was absoloutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
jillyfishes chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
How you (or anyone else) manages to write about such painful situations without glossing over important things is beyond me. You're pretty amazing to have cranked this out at all.

I like this story a lot. But thank you SO MUCH that it isn't more than just the 5 chapters. There was no ways. Oils go to sleep tonight without finishing it and I've got work in the morning. And painful to read for that long.

I think of all the many fics I've read, you're one of my favorite two authors. If you're curious about the other one, I can tell you. But I'm too lazy to look the name up right now and my poor goldfish need their water changed.
AngelsBeast chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
aww
Haunted Emerald Depths chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I assume this is loosely based off the song with the same title by Lit (if not, it's an amazing coincidence). It really works.

I never tire of angst between our two favorite boys, though I do prefer a happier ending (so thank you for that). I love how you had their friends work in their favor to bring them back together. It appeased my more sentimental side. :3
hidden shades chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
so cute. half the way I really feared that there would be no happy wending! but now, everything ist good :)
Charley Stone chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
This was great. I loved the flashbacks and that it was written in first person. refreshingly different and highly amusing as well as hottt!:)
this-ship-has-sunk.13 chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I'm glad that it was Blaise and Ron that got them together as it is normally Hermione and pansy and it makes a nice change.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
AWESOME! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is definitely one of my favourite stories despite all the angst. I was wondering if you would ever write this from Harry's point of view like you did for draco with high priced? I would love to know what was going through his mind when all this happened.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 5 . 7/22/2015