Reviews for My Own Worst Enemy
OH THANK GOD! I did fear for a while there... O.O
Beautiful though!
This was awesome...
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 8/31
Torment? Maybe, if it hadn't been finished when I read it. This was absoloutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
jillyfishes chapter 5 . 5/17
How you (or anyone else) manages to write about such painful situations without glossing over important things is beyond me. You're pretty amazing to have cranked this out at all.

I like this story a lot. But thank you SO MUCH that it isn't more than just the 5 chapters. There was no ways. Oils go to sleep tonight without finishing it and I've got work in the morning. And painful to read for that long.

I think of all the many fics I've read, you're one of my favorite two authors. If you're curious about the other one, I can tell you. But I'm too lazy to look the name up right now and my poor goldfish need their water changed.
AngelsBeast chapter 5 . 5/7
Haunted Emerald Depths chapter 1 . 3/26
I assume this is loosely based off the song with the same title by Lit (if not, it's an amazing coincidence). It really works.

I never tire of angst between our two favorite boys, though I do prefer a happier ending (so thank you for that). I love how you had their friends work in their favor to bring them back together. It appeased my more sentimental side. :3
hidden shades chapter 5 . 2/16
so cute. half the way I really feared that there would be no happy wending! but now, everything ist good :)
Charley Stone chapter 5 . 1/31
This was great. I loved the flashbacks and that it was written in first person. refreshingly different and highly amusing as well as hottt!:)
this-ship-has-sunk.13 chapter 5 . 1/23
I'm glad that it was Blaise and Ron that got them together as it is normally Hermione and pansy and it makes a nice change.
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is definitely one of my favourite stories despite all the angst. I was wondering if you would ever write this from Harry's point of view like you did for draco with high priced? I would love to know what was going through his mind when all this happened.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Undone, nice job anyway.
hamaell chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
If this doesn't end happily (as in, Draco and Harry getting back together again-happy, no other kinds of happy are acceptable), you owe me a new heart because if there's no happy ending, the one currently nestled behind my ribs will break.

Holy shit on a flying saucer, I love your works.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
I ususally don't read angsty fics because I know what they do to me. But I knew the fic would be good because it's by you. So... Lots of sniffling and tears, my heart broken and put together again, a smeared mascara; but nothing permanent. Cheers!
szolnok09 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
I started to wonder if I ever get to read something from you when the boys are already in a relationship, and how they are deaing with that. Although I have to admit this is not what I had in mind... It was so depressing and Draco's life crisis and I was so happy about their makeup. Babies 3 And I sooo love to beat the crap out of their "friends".