Reviews for Take You Away
amgonyea chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. I love the way you wrote Logan and Veronica. I hated how delicate she seemed to be with Duncan. Glad old Veronica came back at the end
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I did like that Lynn is alive in this AU but that L isn't just happy but also a bit resentful for her abandoning him... I liked V & L getting back 'together' even if you leave the ending a bit open... Thanks for not including Duncan... It is bad enough V hasn't dumped him yet though you mercifully get there at the end! Would love to see a sequel along the lines of the Logan's thoughts at the end of the story... Sounds like fun fun fun
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
lol...I loved this! will there be a follow up? :) very happy to be seeing updates from you again. always enjoy your writing. :)
Natskl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great fic...happy that Lynn is alive, but fully understand Logan's conflicting feelings. Logan and Veronica's first time together...very bittersweet...LOVED the ending though...Veronica is back, and it looks like there's hope for them after all :-)
Josielynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed it. You played on all the emotions with Logan getting his mother back, being angry at her and then being alone on his birthday. In addition you had LoVe's first time and Veronica actually thinking about what she wanted. It was great!
Eva chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it!
DalWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It would have been nice if she was still alive. Interesting story. You did a nice job with the symbolism of the hair.
Shel12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Always thought there was a good chance Lynn was alive. Loved the fact it ended with Veronica realising she needed to be herself on her terms.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This feels like it could have sequel. I loved this.