Reviews for Take You Away
C.Elder chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Don't know if you are still looking for reviews/feedback, but I liked the way you wrote about V.
I think that you have a better handle on her than many who write in fanfic, in that you present a V who is a bitch, who is constantly self justifying her actions regardless of the devastation she causes to those around her. She is totally self centred, as you point out, wanting to do only what she wants,when she wants,how she wants etc etc. And it is good that you have a stronger Logan who calls her out on of fanfics present her as close to saintliness, because she projects this pixie/protect me persona, because of her size and overall "cuteness", but she is a barracuda in disguise. The men are all genetically programmed to want to protect her etc etc, and imagine her as the perfect wife;gf etc but don't realise that this infatuation of theirs will never come about, as she is not headed for the house with white picket fence;2 kids;stand-by-your-man-ism. She should have a big WARNING sign floating above her NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS! She likes to feel morally superior to the richer types, because she is not rich(which is actually very Democrat of her) but she nabbed 2 of the richest young men as bf's. Not sure what she needs that would snap her out of her behaviour- maybe if she had a tough couldn't care less type of guy who was non-attentive - a terrible thing to say, I know, but she destroys the Leo's;Duncan's;Piz;Logan's like a scythe through a field of wheat- what's left that would straighten her out?
I would love for her to come to some kind of self-realization, and to realise that being with someone you love and who loves you is always going to be risky, but the alternative is not living...it's counting down time to your death.
amgonyea chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. I love the way you wrote Logan and Veronica. I hated how delicate she seemed to be with Duncan. Glad old Veronica came back at the end
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I did like that Lynn is alive in this AU but that L isn't just happy but also a bit resentful for her abandoning him... I liked V & L getting back 'together' even if you leave the ending a bit open... Thanks for not including Duncan... It is bad enough V hasn't dumped him yet though you mercifully get there at the end! Would love to see a sequel along the lines of the Logan's thoughts at the end of the story... Sounds like fun fun fun
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
lol...I loved this! will there be a follow up? :) very happy to be seeing updates from you again. always enjoy your writing. :)
Natskl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great fic...happy that Lynn is alive, but fully understand Logan's conflicting feelings. Logan and Veronica's first time together...very bittersweet...LOVED the ending though...Veronica is back, and it looks like there's hope for them after all :-)
Josielynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed it. You played on all the emotions with Logan getting his mother back, being angry at her and then being alone on his birthday. In addition you had LoVe's first time and Veronica actually thinking about what she wanted. It was great!
Eva chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it!
DalWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It would have been nice if she was still alive. Interesting story. You did a nice job with the symbolism of the hair.
Shel12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Always thought there was a good chance Lynn was alive. Loved the fact it ended with Veronica realising she needed to be herself on her terms.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This feels like it could have sequel. I loved this.