Reviews for Shaman
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 1/16
Kuchisake-onna. That is a scary bitch right there. What's even scarier is that there have been reports of someone matching a Kuchisake-onna's description chasing children in Japan with a pair of scissors. If I remember correctly, she was killed in a car accident. I'm not positive. All I know is that she wore a surgical mask and her mouth was scarred from ear to ear like the slit mouthed woman.
Tsukiko K chapter 2 . 1/16
I looked up the aobozu briefly and I think you got it a bit wrong. It's name means Blue priest, unless you were referring to it's skin color. It's sometimes depicted with green or blue skin, with a cyclopean appearance; one eye, baldish head.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
grammar please work on it I mean right at the start you got "admitted him" when it should be "he admitted" and that's only within the 1st paragraph outside of your little 1st person start
Yumi-nachan chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
wow, ur story is really cool. its very realistic and like all supernatural anime do withtwist flame. i want another chapter
RustedEagleWings chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Interesting story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlackWind 34 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
really interesting story. is the red haired boy enma or someone else? hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I'm really like your story like always. So when you're going to update soon ? I can't wait to see some action in this story.
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Pure Red Crane chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Whenever I read Daemon in this story, I can't help but think of Daemon Spade...
Update Please chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Please I have read this story many times and still love it so please, update it, especially since the winter break is coming. Please, and Thank You! )

P.S. The boy is Enma, descendant of Shimon Cozart best friend of Giotto
Saint River chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
A Kyuubi no Kitsune and Bakeneko. And now, Tsuna and the others are going in a rescue mission. Is that boy Shuichi? Things are getting all the more exciting. Please update soon.
Saint River chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Old Lady OCs. Don't see much of those. Hinoto is interesting. Reborn is beginning to experience the supernatural. Looks like we have the first real antagonist to the story.
Saint River chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I like this. It develops Tsuyoshi and Takeshi. The origin of Takeshi's name. Nice ideas on the Daemons here and what they can do.

How about either Kyoko, Haru or Bianchi encounter Hanako-san of the Toilet? Or making Kyoko or Haru either a Yuki-Onna or a Celestial Maiden? Perhaps that would even make them battle ready.

Or Lambo and Ipin (Kouga and Fuuta as well) or even Shamal meet the infamously beautiful and deadly Kuchisake-Onna?

Sorry. I just love Japanese urban legends and myths.
Saint River chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
It got even better. Gokudera got some closure and a bit of inner peace. Is Kouga biologically Nana's son or is he adopted like Fuuta.
Saint River chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
A supernatural/paranormal take on Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I like, I like. Funny, I thought the youkai in this chapter was called Aka-Mantu(Red Mantle) or Aoi-Mantu(Blue Mantle).
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »