Reviews for Claire De Lune
Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I thought it was awesome! I love darien and serena. They are my faves. I wish there had been a fight scene though. It would have been cool for serena and darien to be fighting together as tuxedo mask and salior moon. It also would have been cool to have the scouts and their guys fighting together. The guys could have been princes from other parts of the earth.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love it. this was a very sweet story. I loved how Julie was determined that Kunzite and Mina were going to get married.
elianthos chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Aw... long and nice and romantic and god and...
syl chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
yeah, it was long :) but SO well written! my only critique is that there wasn't much conflict, just smooth sailing for all the couples, but the details were so great (i especially loved kunzite's sister!) and the wording so impressive, i was really happy to read it. way to go, hope you're still writing!
jaded image chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
This is an absolute favorite of mine. I especially liked your choice of songs what with Savage Garden being a fav and all. Please write more! This was very well written.
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This has to be one of the best AU Sailor Moon fics I've read. I love senshi/general romances, and you did a great job with this one. All together it's a well rounded fic with plenty of romance for everyone. I loved it.

Kit
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Love the story with all the generals and scouts paired up. Thanks for the great love of these couplings.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
This was a really good story. It was very sweet,also. I really enjoyed it.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Go ahead with ya talented self! This is one of the best Senshi/General stories I've ever read. I'm putting it in my fav. story list.
Ange De Bleu baby blu eyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
this is a great fic! i love it! keep up the great work and thanks for reminding me to download "Music of my Heart" i'm listening to it right now. well, have a great day!

love, blue
lex chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Great story!
interested chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Another masterpiece! Yet another stunning captivation of art! Keep up the great work!
saibie chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Cute, but the clothing descriptions were a little long-winded. Other than that, it was fine. Not your best, but adequate.
CaTEyEsRc00l chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I absolutely loved your story. It is one of the best romance stories I've read so far. I also loved how you based it around everyone else's love life. You are a really good, talented writer. Great Job! _ ~Caitlin
natsumi chapter 1 . 6/24/2002