Reviews for Child of the Forest
Gentle Catastrophe chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
I can not believe this is the end - in a good way of course. Your description of everything is perfect and your oc was wonderful. I am full of emotions. I'm very happy with the ending, though it leaves me with some questions I know will get answered in the sequel (which, the questions probably occurred because I started reading the sequel first).

This is probably one of my top favorite fanfictions, and I'm glad I took the time to read it.

There is one thing I will point out that didn't settle the best with me. (Spoilers for anyone who decides to read the comments before making it to Chapter 22)

That seemed like it happened too fast. Like, the build up to that point was good. But Koga's death just seemed like it happened too quickly. I think there should have been a little more conversation and observing of body language before Mitsuhime made her attack on Koga.

But other than that, it was a wonderful fanfiction. And I shall switch over to keeping track on the sequel and giving any possible advice I can offer. c:
Gentle Catastrophe chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Considering that I'm also reading the sequel while reading this, that last line hit me hard. Talk about foreshadowing. DX
Gentle Catastrophe chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I finally got around to start reading this, and boy does this chapter pull you in or what? As I previously said, your style of writing is absolutely wonderful and I'm definitely looking forward to finishing this and keeping up with the sequel. I kinda wish I had more to say, but really, besides that your stories are really good, that's about it. You're doing a great job, so keep up the good work. C:
IncasedRose chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
This made me cry :(
Great story
XCourtneyXBlackX chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
I sure hope you do the sequel for this story it's really good and actually at times made me feel a bit sad... which is odd for a story to do, at least for me.
sangoscourage chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier; got a bit lost and sidetracked there. Excellent none the less.
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
Interesting p
SRSLYawsmGURL chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
That was a damn good story.
Absolutely rediculuosly amazing.
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
*puppy dog eyes grow wider* Yess! Pleeease, have a random thought that gives you an idea! I absolutely LOVES this story and would LOVE to have a sequel.
Overall, I really like your style of writing, and the storyline was great. Bad, bad Koga! Although it's sorta good Koga because if he hadn't done it she wouldn't have met Sesshomaru, but . . . meh. ; The story was ah-maze-ing!
AkibaraLatina chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Lovey love it
I want a seshomaru now
Anyways the site that i have is like a youtube u just watch the vid right then and there, no downliads, no questionaries, just click play choose between japanese eng sub or just eng sub and enjoy )
soooo u want it uh uh?
sangoscourage chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Wonderful! Perhaps a sequel in the near future? Of Sesshoumaru and Mitzuhime having pup; one of them named after Morinoko? You made me smile a number of times. :)
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
XD I said it's okay! It's only a username! lol

Good chapter. Please update soon - and when your done, maybe - just MAYBE - a sequel will happen? *puppy dog eyes*
Pandababii chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
I just started reading and I loved it.
this is the first alternate universe inuyasha fic ive eber really like so thank you for giving me a good experience :)
sangoscourage chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Well I will be sad to, but be happy that you created a great story! Excellent!
AkibaraLatina chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
I think on has the whole series if not tell me and ill tell u were
Poor ayame though, in the anime she annoys me to the bone, but i feel bad for her