Reviews for Chronicle
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
The poor guy, he's getting old. Impressive how he went from young to old with no mention of time
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Huh the first time Candance and Shining met.

Looks like he hates tight spaces now

Celestia's little story knocked him ouf

You suck
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Yay you brought her back!

Lol Twilight.

Poor stars she got chewed out.

Looked like Chronicle was ready to kill Spike. I don't blame himhim

I can't lie completely skipped over the message or any part you didn't space. I don't get the point of not spacing
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Aww how cute Twilight and Celestia playing and Shining and Chronicle watching.

Yep. Trade is everything.

Smart of Celestia

I've noticed a lack of Star when during the whole she's been present. You can't just put a character in and then pull them iut just because a job change
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
A very impressive Griffin he was to kill so many.

Sounds painful.

Seems like Celestia just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Ha baby sitter now poor guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Even the guards need to left off steam and standing there for hours at a time doing nothing. Not even being able to speak. Would drive me crazy.

Looks like chronicle made an enemy.

I don't blame Celestia for doing everything she can to prevent a another war from happening.

hook, line and sinker pn the Griffin ambassador.

Lol at stars reaction to chronicle reading gossip magazines. Kinky stars.

Poor guy looks like he's really getting into the game of politics

He made a new friend

Poor chronicle, seems like every time he goes outside something bad happens
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Who would ever expect that the guards, Celestia and Chronicle would get into a food fight.

aww seems like him and stars have something special

Ya you go Chronicle

Lol poor guy
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Ya you go chronicle! To be honest I'm not into fast relationships. it's not realistic. Yes it's a fic about talking ponies but still

Poor Celestia
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Poor chronicle, given a position that he didn't really want. I lol'd hard when something bit him in the butt.

Those Griffins are full of themselves

Looks like the commandant is looking out for him
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Looks like Chronicle' s coworkers and boss like him more then he thought

Lol celestia
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was nice of Celestia to give chronicle a new job
N1k0la1 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I am once again startled by the sheer level of quality you have produced. I am tempted to ask you if I may do a reading of this. I would like to ask if this story will be continued.
Meredyse chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
This would have to be one of, if not the best fanfictions I have ever read. As an avid reader of slashfics, I'm always skeptical when I click on a non-romance tagged fic. But you, good sir, did not disappoint in the slightest. You kept me hooked throughout the entire story, and your ability to keep true to your plot even when going into such minor detail throughout the entire story was incredible.

I can't tell if this is finished or not, but it doesn't matter. Your OC, Silent Stars, is one of the most fascinating characters I've ever been introduced to. She remained a total enigma throughout. The way you defined her, her ability to be so harsh and commanding and yet have a soft side that only Chronicle saw, was nothing short of impressive.

You have completely captivated me, good sir. I hope to see much more of you in the near future.

Admiral Colt chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Again I like how Chronicle get's the sudden bursts of adrenaline and speaks in complete honesty when it happens. I really like the story so far, it's different then other's I've read, more original in story and what not. Again keep up the good work!
Admiral Colt chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great story so far, just started reading it and am impressed. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!