Reviews for Sleeping Angels
derp chapter 2 . 4/7
i was hoping you would have had another update by now, please dont let this die
guest chapter 2 . 2/5
i really like this please update
cocosnest3 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
i found this story on AO3 not long ago, and i love it so much! even 2 chapters in, i can tell this could have turned out to be one of the best stories within the FFVII fandom, if you ever decide to come back to this story i will be here to support you !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Please please come back to this. It's much too good and interesting and different not to finish.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
i don't think I can wait any longer! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Please come back. Really hope you haven't abandoned this, it's such a unique story and I'm loving it so far.
JollyBigSis chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
A fantastic story that has me craving for more. I love the Handler and Soldier aspect, and the way you've illustrated and woven the story around it is astounding. It is an impressive feat and I truly hope you will continue with it.

I eagerly await for the next chapter.
Anna chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh! I really want to read more! Hurry up and update!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is really good!
DancingSpark chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is a really good story. It's very well written. I'm really hooked on the plot, please update soon! This story is really original. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
How does this not have more reviews?! This story is amazing and I really want you to update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I am in love with this story, and I really want to know where you're going with it. I hope you update soon. You are an extremely talented writer. Keep up the good work! :)
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
i love this. i really wish you would update soon! :)
spiel chapter 2 . 9/2/2012