Reviews for Sleeping Angels
snowstar96 chapter 2 . 4/19
Please update! This is a super interesting story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Why is this not updated?!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Very interesting idea, and I like the story so far
why chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
you said this would be at least halfway complete by september 2012 and its july 2014, why wont you update
derp chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
i was hoping you would have had another update by now, please dont let this die
guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
i really like this please update
cocosnest3 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
i found this story on AO3 not long ago, and i love it so much! even 2 chapters in, i can tell this could have turned out to be one of the best stories within the FFVII fandom, if you ever decide to come back to this story i will be here to support you !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Please please come back to this. It's much too good and interesting and different not to finish.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
i don't think I can wait any longer! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Please come back. Really hope you haven't abandoned this, it's such a unique story and I'm loving it so far.
JollyBigSis chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
A fantastic story that has me craving for more. I love the Handler and Soldier aspect, and the way you've illustrated and woven the story around it is astounding. It is an impressive feat and I truly hope you will continue with it.

I eagerly await for the next chapter.
Anna chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh! I really want to read more! Hurry up and update!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is really good!
DancingSpark chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is a really good story. It's very well written. I'm really hooked on the plot, please update soon! This story is really original. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
How does this not have more reviews?! This story is amazing and I really want you to update soon!