Reviews for Percy Jackson: Disassembled
Mrcoolguy104 chapter 9 . 8/30
Nico's a prick in this story
ooh rhyming: black, back!
Irelandlover chapter 17 . 6/22
Whoot!
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 17 . 6/18
Again, this was amazing. I loved it! And you left room for a maybe trilogy?! I hope you keep going.
Axcel chapter 10 . 5/29
Really, not taking the helmet is stupid. Yeah, your skull is so not worth the weight.
Axcel chapter 8 . 5/29
Zeus is not the god of storms, Poseidon is. Storms shouldn't be a threat to him. In fact, they should empower him like water does. It would make sense, right?
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/29
shouldn't Percy be immune to poison in canon and fics? He is healed and cured by water and the human body is 70% water.
X Over Kid chapter 2 . 5/20
Really good story
X Over Kid chapter 1 . 5/20
Cool hook
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 17 . 5/16
Best. Ending. Ever

As it happened I was listening to a song (Air Hostess - Busted. Maybe you'll have a different opinion) that for some reason goes perfectly with the light hearted tone you've got going towards the end of this chapter

I'm following you just in case you decide to write another for this series
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 5/16
Sorry, Tony said the words
"Better then (than* not then BTW, sorry I'll try to shut off my beta mode) saying the dog at (ate*) it"
and now I can't get the image of Mrs O'Leary out of my head
StellaTheReviewer chapter 17 . 5/6
Make this a trilogy. Or maybe a quadrology. Or pentology, septology, octalogy or decalogy. Heck, just make it an infinitology. Yes, I just made up a word. Deal with it.
StellaTheReviewer chapter 3 . 5/4
As I look at your notes about working on chapters for days, I remember the seven thousand words I wrote in a mere day and published as four chapters. I wonder wether I should be happy about being a fast writer, or frown upon all the problems in my work. I decide to let that thought go, as I can not have more worries falling upon me, because adding self doubt to the trouble of finishing the fifth chapter and the scholar struggle, along with social problems would be too much to bear by even the strongest warriors.
Sam M chapter 17 . 3/16
I love the story and I thought that this was a really good sequel. The only thing is that the Other(the evil guy) is Thanos, and Death is Thanatos.
that rhymed.