Reviews for Percy Jackson: Disassembled
Katiecat15 chapter 17 . 4/24
I am now le dead
Katiecat15 chapter 6 . 4/24
Well, bend me over and call me Suzie
Katiecat15 chapter 5 . 4/24
They have a PJO wiki?! How did I not know about this?!
DaughterofWar03 chapter 17 . 4/13
Amazing story! Apollo flirting with Natasha was absolutely LOL! The angst was amazing! After all, who doesn't like angst? The ending was nice, the war scenes AMAZING!, and the humor just wasn't OOC. At least, not that I observed... Love your writing style. And this is one of my favourite and the best Percy Jackson and Avengers crossover fics I have read.
how about a sequel of a sequel? cuz i want more
Aaj chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Are you going to add a sequel or not?
Funkynewspaper chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
This is awesome
Hunter0608 chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Gooooooods the feeeeels
So sad this is over.
I loved both books. They were amazhang. Pun!
I also read Demigod Project. Freaking amazing. Ur amazing. Ur an awesome writer and omg, keep up the good work. Now I'm a go see if there's another interdicting story up on ur profile cuz ur too good.
Hunter0608 chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
God I love Apollo. Ur depicting him perfectly btw. It's exactly how I'd think him to be like.
Hunter0608 chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I'm back bitches! Gods that wrapped it up amazingly
Hunter0608 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
This is great!
The Oreos part made me laugh histerically
Ruby of Raven chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Yay! XD No one wants to stand out in high school. Oh Apollo. Oh Tony... XD I love them both!
the god of wolves chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
you have a code for that? and why is it code black that sound's like if natasha went rouge or to the other side or MIA point is sounds better for nat
Migraine.Girl60 chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
So the earthquake was their fault never would of thought it, somethin bad must have happened bcs the earthquake was reaallly big i was in chile actually i live there
nads10 chapter 15 . 7/29/2016