Reviews for Percy Jackson: Disassembled
PurpleNightwing chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
Are you going to do a sequel?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
Amazing
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
Awesome
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 17 . 6/27/2017
Yay! This story is cool and you finished up nicely. I love your writing and you are awesome!
Guest Papaya chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

PLEASE?!1111111111/
WITH PERCY PUPPY DOG SEAL EYES ON TOP?!1
Katiecat15 chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
I am now le dead
Katiecat15 chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Well, bend me over and call me Suzie
Katiecat15 chapter 5 . 4/24/2017
They have a PJO wiki?! How did I not know about this?!
DaughterofWar03 chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Amazing story! Apollo flirting with Natasha was absolutely LOL! The angst was amazing! After all, who doesn't like angst? The ending was nice, the war scenes AMAZING!, and the humor just wasn't OOC. At least, not that I observed... Love your writing style. And this is one of my favourite and the best Percy Jackson and Avengers crossover fics I have read.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2017
how about a sequel of a sequel? cuz i want more
Aaj chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Are you going to add a sequel or not?
Funkynewspaper chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
This is awesome
ArawnHunter chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Gooooooods the feeeeels
So sad this is over.
I loved both books. They were amazhang. Pun!
I also read Demigod Project. Freaking amazing. Ur amazing. Ur an awesome writer and omg, keep up the good work. Now I'm a go see if there's another interdicting story up on ur profile cuz ur too good.
ArawnHunter chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
God I love Apollo. Ur depicting him perfectly btw. It's exactly how I'd think him to be like.
ArawnHunter chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I'm back bitches! Gods that wrapped it up amazingly