Reviews for Percy Jackson: Disassembled
Migraine.Girl60 chapter 6 . 8/17
So the earthquake was their fault never would of thought it, somethin bad must have happened bcs the earthquake was reaallly big i was in chile actually i live there
nads10 chapter 15 . 7/29
8t0
AmAZHANG
I shall use that excuse when I forget to do my homework...which is pretty much all the time
TheSilentFanGirl chapter 17 . 7/9
you should make another one!
TheSilentFanGirl chapter 12 . 7/4
which avengers movie?
Alex chapter 17 . 5/30
LOVED THIS SO SO MUCH!
Anibelli chapter 2 . 4/18
Dam, now I want Oreos...
What have you started?
Gods that was a really good ending. It actually made me really happy for some reason. Maybe cause it helps me appreciate being a normal kid. Thanks for writing this (i know that its weird to thank authors, but i figured not many people so it and you guys deserve a thank you)
scarletflame4016 chapter 3 . 2/10
Trump Tower oh that funny
biddle29 chapter 17 . 1/29
I absolutely loved this and I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
Jamie Edge chapter 1 . 1/10
I have two beefs that I just need to settle...

1. Percy is not British, and therefore he does not say "Mum". I would know because I was chastisised for for calling my mother "Mum" in grade one. Every. Single. Day. Like, hell, it's not my fault I grew up in England!

2. Why on Earth, Olympus and Tartarus would Percy Skype Annabeth... when he has a safer, more eco-sustainable way of doing things?... i.e. Iris Messaging! Greeks don't need to dally with ways as mundane as Skype! They have magical rainbow communication!
Extended Experience chapter 17 . 1/7
Please please PLEASE write an epilogue or something with Darrel and Percy after Percy has returned! Or maybe all the girls fauning over Percy... And then maybe... Maybe pull a cliché and have Annabeth walk in? Idk. But I'm hella thirsty for an offshoot rn.
Thingygazinga chapter 3 . 1/2
Great story! But when Percy walked into the elevator, you wrote that he ran a hand THROUGH his face. :)
And also, sorry if you have mentioned this before, if Percy knows about the Romans, he shouldn't have his Achilles curse. Unless he doesn't?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
will their be a squeal to this one