Reviews for Azul
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 7/19
This was bloody painful to read. Can I suggest that you put an angst warning on this story?

Just like in 'rhythm of the rain', Katara chooses Principles rather than Happiness (which plays perfectly to her self-righteousness) and Zuko is left hanging there until she's got time for him (eighty years later).

The only thing that could make it clearer that Zuko will ALWAYS take second place (not just to Aang but to Principles) would be if you had Zuko turn up at Katara's death be so that she could say

"Yes, I know you've loved me all your life while I went off and married another man because of 'Principles', but guess what? I have no regrets, I was Right and you were Wrong and it sucks to be you."

You are very talented but your Katara infuriates me and your 'Zutara' sometimes reads like a like of arguments why the two of them can never be together.

I would actually have much preferred an ending where Katara's final thoughts on her death bed were "I never really wanted any of this. I've been lying to myself my entire life and now it's too late."

Sorry for the rant. I prefer my Zutara stories to NOT be a treatise on why Zutara is wrong.
babyvfan chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Oh man. This story. There are so many things I can say about this story.
The main thing being, while at times it really did kill me, it was good. More than good actually. That's something I'd really like to believe. That after Aang's death and Korra became of age, Zuko and Katara finally got to be together. After all, they fulfilled their duties. They deserve to be happy.

This story was really amazing
babyvfan chapter 6 . 12/20/2014 just killed me. Dude, you murdered me
babyvfan chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
My poor heart. I want to smack Aang, but I like him. I want to smack Katara, but she's confused and I love her. I want to hug Zuko because he always gets hurt. Once again I'm on team Azula
babyvfan chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
For once I'm on Azula's side. Katara needs to be honest with herself
babyvfan chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Oh my dear god. I love Katara, but times like this I really want to smack her.

She and Aang are not together anymore, she's free to be with who she wants. She's letting him have power over her.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
So many things, I don't even know where to start.

I feel bad for Ursa, but it's been proven that people who are in half-conscious relationships rarely last.

Poor Azula. After years of letting go and starting over, people are trying to push her back.

And Zuko, my baby. I get why he was upset. The way it seemed, it was like Ursa came back to escape the pain. And he's starting to feel something for Katara. Oh my gosh, that is too cute
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I won't lie. I had a hard time picturing Azula in the Water tribe. Freaky even. And I felt bad for Zuko. He wants his family to be whole, but they seem to have a new life
SoundScream chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Beautiful story..My heart ache every time katara denial Zuko...! OMG...! Zuko and Katara is so beautiful together..I shed a tear when azula die and I suddently despised Aang...! Well, Its so complicated ..! I'm turning into Zutarian Saiya!
I felt so broken thinking how much its hurt both of zuko and Katara to turn their back from each other for the sake of others...and how much ITS despised Aang due of his selfishness...Last but not least is this is a brilliant masterpiece
Cherry003 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
I just finished Reading this Story ans im really impressed! I Love how you write the good Azula and zou still keep her most important character traits.
Even though it's a shame Zutara wasn't in the series, I'm glad your story gave me an illusion of how it went "behind the scenes"!
li chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
The feeeeels :') I was balling by the end of chapter 6! Oh gosh you are an excellent writer, and GOSH you made zutara canon! That was such an emotional roller coaster, good job, good job. Now I'm off to read a happy zutara story so I don't cry myself to sleep because everyone in the original ATLA is DEAD! D':
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
This is a beautiful storyline! I'm bawling with sadness and laughter and all sorts of emotions.
hamskin chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I wasn't feeling the first couple of chapters, but i liked the premise so i read the last chapter first and worked backwards from there.

Omygoodness. Thank you for writing this! chapters 5-7 is EVERYTHING canon zutara and zutara-kataang love triangle should be! LOVE IT. It was perfect. Love zuko interacting with korra cast and love that azula ships zutara. perfect perfect perfect!
cosmosalone200 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Poor Iroh...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh gosh! Can they just get it together already! Crazy kids