Reviews for Azul
li chapter 6 . 1/8
The feeeeels :') I was balling by the end of chapter 6! Oh gosh you are an excellent writer, and GOSH you made zutara canon! That was such an emotional roller coaster, good job, good job. Now I'm off to read a happy zutara story so I don't cry myself to sleep because everyone in the original ATLA is DEAD! D':
This is a beautiful storyline! I'm bawling with sadness and laughter and all sorts of emotions.
hamskin chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I wasn't feeling the first couple of chapters, but i liked the premise so i read the last chapter first and worked backwards from there.

Omygoodness. Thank you for writing this! chapters 5-7 is EVERYTHING canon zutara and zutara-kataang love triangle should be! LOVE IT. It was perfect. Love zuko interacting with korra cast and love that azula ships zutara. perfect perfect perfect!
cosmosalone200 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Poor Iroh...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh gosh! Can they just get it together already! Crazy kids
alee26606 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
wahaha, I love you azula, haha... I love this story very much :) FAVEZ
Alithe Cambre chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
lol! Zhao likes zutara! i knew it! :)
Fatecaster chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this fic...the feels man, the feels! I really do think this is how the series should've gone - especially the balance the threesome managed throughout this fic. I absolutely ADORE this.
CatonissForever20 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Aw, I love it! That's a great idea! Using Zutara Week as a story! Is the last one in the Spirit World? Because it said 'Lu Ten' and I wanted to know. I really enjoyed this. I love how at the end of the second story at the end, Iroh screamed! That made me laugh, but some parts made me 'boo-hoo'.
Blouta chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I'm amazed how you wrote a love story and still kept It cannon. There were also soo many great elements in this story. Azula with the water tribe. Ursa and Hakoda. "Auntie Lala"! So cute. And how the ending flowed so perfectly with the present. Blending Korra with the old characters. Finally! Having Zuko and Katara be together. (though I shuddered at the thought of old people doing ...things) lol. And of course Azula's books in the spirit world. That was so funny. It was incredibly written.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
I got unnecessarily excited at the prospect of you having written this this year. Everyone else's seem to have been completed four years ago. Amazing.
engineergirl86 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
awesomeness
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
OMG! I'm so sad that everyone else is dead!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Oh Lordy! I'm about to be in tears!
Kainaku chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I have no words. Fic rarely gives me this many feels. I love that you wrote it canon compliant. I love that it managed to have no secrets and didn't get squicky with the OT3. I love that it was light-hearted, fluffy, angsty and just so full of love.

And I might have enjoyed the line about Zuko being unimpressed with Mako more than is appropriate.