Reviews for Azul
babyvfan chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Oh my dear god. I love Katara, but times like this I really want to smack her.

She and Aang are not together anymore, she's free to be with who she wants. She's letting him have power over her.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
So many things, I don't even know where to start.

I feel bad for Ursa, but it's been proven that people who are in half-conscious relationships rarely last.

Poor Azula. After years of letting go and starting over, people are trying to push her back.

And Zuko, my baby. I get why he was upset. The way it seemed, it was like Ursa came back to escape the pain. And he's starting to feel something for Katara. Oh my gosh, that is too cute
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I won't lie. I had a hard time picturing Azula in the Water tribe. Freaky even. And I felt bad for Zuko. He wants his family to be whole, but they seem to have a new life
SoundScream chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Beautiful story..My heart ache every time katara denial Zuko...! OMG...! Zuko and Katara is so beautiful together..I shed a tear when azula die and I suddently despised Aang...! Well, Its so complicated ..! I'm turning into Zutarian Saiya!
I felt so broken thinking how much its hurt both of zuko and Katara to turn their back from each other for the sake of others...and how much ITS despised Aang due of his selfishness...Last but not least is this is a brilliant masterpiece
Cherry003 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Hey!
I just finished Reading this Story ans im really impressed! I Love how you write the good Azula and zou still keep her most important character traits.
Even though it's a shame Zutara wasn't in the series, I'm glad your story gave me an illusion of how it went "behind the scenes"!
li chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
The feeeeels :') I was balling by the end of chapter 6! Oh gosh you are an excellent writer, and GOSH you made zutara canon! That was such an emotional roller coaster, good job, good job. Now I'm off to read a happy zutara story so I don't cry myself to sleep because everyone in the original ATLA is DEAD! D':
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
This is a beautiful storyline! I'm bawling with sadness and laughter and all sorts of emotions.
hamskin chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I wasn't feeling the first couple of chapters, but i liked the premise so i read the last chapter first and worked backwards from there.

Omygoodness. Thank you for writing this! chapters 5-7 is EVERYTHING canon zutara and zutara-kataang love triangle should be! LOVE IT. It was perfect. Love zuko interacting with korra cast and love that azula ships zutara. perfect perfect perfect!
cosmosalone200 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Poor Iroh...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh gosh! Can they just get it together already! Crazy kids
alee26606 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
wahaha, I love you azula, haha... I love this story very much :) FAVEZ
Alithe Cambre chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
lol! Zhao likes zutara! i knew it! :)
Fatecaster chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this fic...the feels man, the feels! I really do think this is how the series should've gone - especially the balance the threesome managed throughout this fic. I absolutely ADORE this.
CatonissForever20 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Aw, I love it! That's a great idea! Using Zutara Week as a story! Is the last one in the Spirit World? Because it said 'Lu Ten' and I wanted to know. I really enjoyed this. I love how at the end of the second story at the end, Iroh screamed! That made me laugh, but some parts made me 'boo-hoo'.
Blouta chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I'm amazed how you wrote a love story and still kept It cannon. There were also soo many great elements in this story. Azula with the water tribe. Ursa and Hakoda. "Auntie Lala"! So cute. And how the ending flowed so perfectly with the present. Blending Korra with the old characters. Finally! Having Zuko and Katara be together. (though I shuddered at the thought of old people doing ...things) lol. And of course Azula's books in the spirit world. That was so funny. It was incredibly written.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »