Reviews for Azul
Moonshadow0501 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Poor Iroh. He had it coming.
Ooyeteri chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Lovely fun ride. This is how i imagine, and have to accept, the show went in the between years of the GAang

Just one question, why were everyone included but Asami? Aside from that, loved this fic a bunch, it was like a cup of hot tea after a long day. Thank you for your contribution to zutara week!
Somebody chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I really really loved your story.
Even the very sad parts.
Xo56oX chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
OMG Azula as the Spirit World Novelists is the funniest thing in the world.
CosmoSpiritVarie417 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
This is so beautiful! It was nice to read some Zutara from you as you haven't posted anything since the good old days (when the show was still airing). :D Can't wait to read some of your other new writng
uffda1nat chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Lovely story - Of course, it's heart-breaking but integrating zutara w/ cannon is pretty difficult and I think you did it nicely. I always admire all your writing - I still reread Dancing in the Dark a couple times a year (and Rhythm of the Rain once in a while too).

So keep at it :)
elleelle chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Loved the ending. Poor general Iroh lol. Oh and please tell me you are planning to post Azula's book
torchide chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
This is the best crack I have ever read.

On a more serious note, this was an extremely beautiful fanfiction, and made more so in my eyes because it followed canon while still following reasonable logic. Each chapter transitioned into each other so easily with just the right touches of humor, heartbreak, and outstanding little quirks. I was surprised to be reading things from the LoK-verse in tandem with this fiction, but it worked out amazingly well and this was a perfect way to end the story. Amazing work. One of my overall favourites from you, which is saying something, considering the other astonishingly heart wrenching works you have written.

...but seriously, that was the best crack I had ever read.
KagomeHime369 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
*wipes tears from eyes* Sooooo BE-U-TI-FULL! Bravo my dear!

I enjoyed the little Azula Spirit Adventures on the bottom as well LOL
Oh, and when Zuko and Katara were 'alone' with an audience, I kept thinking about Sokka from Avatar: Abridged going "Ewwwww! Old People Love!" in the background XD Priceless.

Thank-you very much for writing such a lovely contribution to Zutara Week 2012! Immensely enjoyable! *thunderous applause* :D
Nekocin chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
ASDFGHJKL the whole cast of Legend of Korra and everyone else in some form of mention. ASDFGHJK ASDFGHJK Stop making me feel all ASDFGJKL:
Ahem. I can actually feel the whole cast of Legend of Korra's voices from the brief scenes together. And my heart swelled when Zuko FINALLY got the girl (errr woman errr lady) and he made such a dashing entry with the panda lilies and being so humble towards all the females in the scene. Poor Mako. You'll have to work very hard to achieve such a grand status as Fire Lord Zuko and his amazing skills. I love how the characters somehow resonated throughout the original series, especially Katara, despite being very old.

As for the crack scenes. I'm dying. DYING DYING DED DED DED DED. The kids spying on old people is just awww. The kids seeing the whole process of love making (?) is traumatic like the whole Hakoda and Ursa one. LOL. Poor Prince Iroh. The guy probably will go to Asami and cry "need to gauge my eyes out, need to bleach my brain !" I feel for him. Just imagining old!Zuko and old!Katara makes me go "... uhmmm... maybe not, let me just imagine them as if they were still young and fit"

And the ending scene of Azula as Spirit novelist. DIES. EVERYONE IS A FAN of the expies of Zutara IN SOME WAY. Hahahah, thank you for the bonus scenes. I'm actually surprised you even had Kya and Ursa and Hakoda mentioned in one scene. And I'm also glad Pakku and Uncle Iroh are having a discussion who should be paired with who in Azula's novel.

Aaaannnd Wan Shi Tong... is he supposed to be Washington in some way? I'm sorry that name immediately came up when I read it. Other than that, I'm glad there's mention of Lin in her uniform and calling Azula "aunt Lala". It's so adorable and yet heartbreaking. I can imagine how Tenzin would probably slip that nickname from time to time if he were to reminiscence with Lin about the old days.
ArrayePL chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Great story. Thank you very much for sharing.
SarahE7191 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Loved it! Great work.
Untilthemoonrise chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I think your first 3 chapters or so where the best, I understand pain and suffering, for dramtic and blah blah blah, but this was really just plain sad. I think aang is a but and idk why the authors put him in the story -_-" . Just a little bit more romance lol. Like Rythm of the Rain, was The best zutara I have ever read , I've read it like 7 time ... Well anyways THANKS FOR WEITING THE STORIES.(to lazy to login in)
always-whelmed chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Yours is the only fic I've read, that has all the prompts from Zutara week, fits the canon, makes me tearbend and hate it and love ot ate the same time, and still be a whole seven chapter story that makes me want to either strangle or kiss you.

So thank you for coming up with this, and for actually making me expect the day to end so that another chapter was avaible for me to read!
jeehan chapter 3 . 7/20/2012