Reviews for Azul
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
While I love your story very much (up to the point of this chapter) I can't help but be so hopeless for your so called Zutara leaning...(although I know you'll probably find a way to do so). It just kills me to see Aang (the savior, "hero" of the series) 'getting the girl' like the stereotypical 'happy ending'. Even though he said hero may have struggled t You through a curve ball from when Toph said, "Katara loved Aang but was IN LOVE with Zuko" to when you wrote Katara and Aang married.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I'm trying SO hard to block the hate, but I'm making this ugly crying face with unshed tears, it's just very hard not to.

I absolutley love how your managing this story, even if my heart breaks a little reading this chapter. And I agree with what you said about Aang.

But remember, this is a Zutara fanfiction for Zutara Week. If Zutara doesn't happen, I'll regret every praise I have given you. (Even if I lie by saying I hate this story, it's just impossible)

ToT
AnnaAza chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
No. No. That's impossible! Noooooooooo!

(Ahem) I really liked Aamg's talk with Zuko about Katara, and how the whole thing was nicely paced out. Aang and Katara are, well, good for each other. If they weren't, they wouldn't have had three kids and such. They would work. But Zuko's married off to some nameless woman who would be the best match, like some Royal eHarmony? What a joke, Zuko!
stice73 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I always love your stories, especially with a unique emotional twist that's hard to find anywhere else. And now it seems, as time goes by you have more tricks up your sleeves. Thank you for posting this story, I look forward to each and every chapter you will post.
Azure chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Speechless, sorry, it was good i guess
greenlantern123 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
UGGGHHHH STUPID KATARA. Zuko is so sexy and delicious HOW CAN SHE RESIST ITTTT!haha this happened in rhythm of the rain, too. I am frustrated with her. She'd better get her feelings straightened out and realize that Aang is her like her freaking SON, and she can't date him, goddamit! :)

This is a really engaging story, I can't wait to see where it goes :)
SarahE7191 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This story just gets better and better.
SarahE7191 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Ahhhh! Love it.
FloatyBlobCat chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Your long, detailed, beautiful chapters are characteristic of your writing for me and I wouldn't have it any other way! I was reading this chapter while at work trying SO hard not to smile at the beach house shenanigans... and then of course you had to throw in that heartwrenching end. Oh Zuko... and you say the angst is JUST beginning? Of course I should expect that too lol. Can't wait for the next chap!
SarahE7191 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Finally. I was waiting for some more zutaraness. :-)
FloatyBlobCat chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I've loved your writing ever since Rhythm of the Rain. The way you characterize and draw out emotions from your dialogue just stands out so much. I'm so happy to be reading Zutara from you again. Love how you're using the ZWeek prompts as chapters; I'm already dreading the end of the week!
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love it!
a123b chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
No need to apologize! I love these long update and I love this story.
Moonshadow0501 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Poor Zuko. :'( YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!
Aaliyah92 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Oh this story is so great! But poor Zuko, it's understandable that he can't watch the one he loves be with somebody else. I just want everything to be okay right now, the angst is going to kill me!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »