Reviews for Justice League: FFDCU
Lloyd Max chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Awesome Justice League origin story please update this, don't leave me hanging!
Kyer chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Okay...I'll admit I snickered at Wally's "Last Resort Attack".
Marmite Jones chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love iiiiiiit. Well written and staying well within character. Can't wait for more.
Jazbez chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
The heroes exchanged worried glances. Wonder Woman sighed. "Anything else you want to tell us?" She asked.

"You have amazing boobs." The Flash said with a dumb smile on his face. He straightened when he realized what he said. "Wait, what?"

Wonder Woman pulled the lasso off of him. "Men."
0.o
Really Wally?

Love the story, don't know how I've never seen it before.
Since Wally is the fFlash in this are you going to add others that weren't a part of the original league? Like Shayera, always lived her :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow, this is honestly one of the best Justice League stories I have ever read, and its only the first chapter! The way everyone has come together so far is brilliant, and even if he didn't exactly make a big splash, the Wally cameo made me smile. I like that out of the four heroes you introduced in this chapter, none of them felt unimportant... there was a strong sense that each one belonged here, and they all had adequate screen time, something that many people are unable to pull off when writing a team. Even Steve Trevor felt vital and important to the story, and here I was expecting him to be a background character... I am very pleased to say that I was wrong about that. The dialogue between them all was great. I also liked how you were creative with Green Lantern's constructs, you didn't just have him making hammers or big fists all the time.

There were a few errors here and there, but nothing major and it never really deterred the flow of the story.

I'll be honest, when I first started the FFDCU, I was worried about who might want to write Justice League... because, as a staple of the entire universe, I knew that it would have to be good, in order to validate the project's merit. I'm pleased to say that Justice League could not have gotten a better man for the job, and I'm interested to see where you take this.
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This already has a better beginning than the DC52 JL book. (More action along with the fun dialogue/camaraderie) Please don't have Darkseid wimp out. I heard that was the biggest disappointment there.
Hawk2012 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great opening chapter, looking forward to your next update