Reviews for Warriors of New Marais
Mickol93 chapter 4 . 5/13
Oh, man. Ok. We'll bear with you on this.
bronson.simmerman chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
i think luna should fall in love with cole
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You may be happy to hear of a little something called "Second Son." I know I was, so pass it along for me, would ya?
Btw, hope you update this soon, I am dying of suspence!
Masomalik chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Alright waiting for the next one
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Oh I am really glad to see you again :) Sorry to hear about what happened. Nice chapter!
shade-fang chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
SWEET UPDATE took ya long enough I kept checking oh well excellent progression might I suggest that when they get to wolf tha the rfi has three handles one for cole luna and silver
Malek chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Dudettes are back! Oh sweet. I love this story and sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope things work out.

Anyway, this story of yours is AWESOME!
Manakete King chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
You said to review, so here is a review. Sounds like college sucked for you, was it really that hard, or just more of a huge system shock that left you too disorientated? Anyway, the chapter was fine, for what I assume to be a very short writing frame. Good luck with life, and hope to see you update again soon. Later.
godofmadness43 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
well this is short but i wanna see the next part
Masomalik chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This fanfic is sweet keep updating more
Nick son of Apollo chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
update soon please btw read the first story, LOVED it
Manakete King chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
... are you alive? I know you said that life would be hectic and crazy, but there's been nothing from you, not even a two sentence "I'm alive and intend to continue writing." Just want to make sure you're still on this earth/still intend to write. Hope that you are doing fine. Later.
Black-Kat-77 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
thanks for the review and also have to let know i'm losing my internet connection, but i'll look for a way to post.
Lynn 'Frostbite chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Hey if Luna and Silver get new elemental powers since Silver is has pyrokenesis then shouldn't Luna be an ice conduit?
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
oh Volt blades, nice, so, are there gonna be any new conduits?