Reviews for Multiple Days in the Life of Raven
Black Streak chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The timeline seemed a bit off and confusing, but other than that it was really well written and fun to read. Nice job!
BrahC chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yes it made sense. Yes it was cheesy. Yes I liked it very much :P The short, to the point, and blunt nature of the entries is classic Raven.
Loving you 13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Please continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it was cute
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Okay you make her look like she's emo and depressed. She isn't some person who wants the world to end. if she did the world would be ended already. She feels happiness and joy. But she has to control her emotions or things would start breaking around her. That's why she meditates. She doesn't constantly drink tea and meditate. She does those things for a reason.
Taigon Shikkin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I thought the thursday after four day later was really funny. I couldn't stop laughing!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
really cute(:
punkrocka23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hey just wanted to say this wasn't at all cheesy. I liked the way it was written and the concept was pretty neat. Plus the writer sounds like Raven- bland and straight to the point. I enjoyed the way you incorporated the other Titans and the way BB and Raven got together was conventional but realistic. Overall it was a kick ass story. Hope to see more in the future. Rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It reminded me of a cat's diary! Super funny! Loved it! So many exclamation points!