Reviews for Would You Like That ToGo?
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
wow, you really know how to write good lemon X3
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hot! Love the older experienced Haya-chan teaching a shy unsure Takeshi...this was really sexy,sequelof what happens that weekend maybe?
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ohh my gosh, so good! I love that gokudera acts submissibly (im sorry i dont have good spelling!) it was awesome! :D
namba2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh holy shit- this was like the hottest thing I've read in years!

So hot! Great work!
Ninn chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
me encantoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo! asgfasahs
I loveeeeeeeeeee it!
but it makes me want it a second part :C
acsgasgas 3
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
sdlifhsdhfsdjghdskjhgjdkshfj kdshfkjsh that was HOT! you hear me?! HOT! i loved every part of it! just like i love every other story u wrote! sdkjfhsdjkfhskj you are fantastic, Amazing! i love your writing style and everything! *see other review* just 4 reviews! dhsajdhjk this one deserve 238248355! reveiw!(-didn't read the number,XD) please do more! i would be flying with joy like i did when i saw this one! it's sexy in every way U/U *throw hearts at you*
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ordered sushi and ate the delivery boy instead, lawd lol This was sexy as hell and applaud your nastiness!

He smirked, "So, I guess this means you have never given head before?"

LMFAO! Omg that has to be the most awkward question ever!
serpenscape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is my new favourite yaoi lemon.
No, seriously. I'm not kidding. The only words I can use to describe it are: HAWT. DAYAMN. I think it's the idea of an older, more experienced Hayato teaching this young Yamamoto a few tricks that really made this superb. Anyway, I know it's a lot to ask, but uhh...sequel? Or maybe just loads more hot 8059 lemons? Anyway, bye now!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
O_O So, Gokudera is older than Yamamoto, i see.. Didn't expect that..

Buuuuuuuuuut That didn't spoil the fun though OMG, this is so hawt.. Never knew... o/o
Althaeea chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it.
One of the best AU and M rated fic about them so far.
I really enjoyed/loved Gokudera being older and more experienced and such.
It also calls for a sequel!
Please?