Reviews for Killing the King
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 1/15
That scared me at first! I thought they were actually trying to kill them :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I started to suspect when you described the three as large, stocky, and small. I really knew when one said "dead" and you mentioned the guard's name.
Excellent fic.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
This was a fantastic oneshot! Nearly had me there for a second. And I now I will go on to read your other stories. :)
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Well done. I enjoyed that.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Hahaha that was so awesome! I really want to see the Merlin one though haha
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Very clever! Thoroughly enjoyed this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Very nice, thanks!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Drills are always important, and sometimes having a little fun with it isn't a bad thing. The security in Camelot really is atrocious, but there wouldn't be much drama in the series if the security actually did its job right. To be fair that is true of most guards in most stories, they tend to be called 'red shirts' for a reason. Thank you for posting this!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Jeez, I thought they had been enchanted or something, even if what they said sometimes made no sense. It being a mock-infiltration makes more sense, and gives it a reason.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Gwaine is stocky?! I netd to re-watch! I wondered why Elyan and Percival and X were being bad... I didn't guess war games until near the end. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Heehee! Merlin's lines are funny, "Do you think it will be FUN for me?"
Excellent writing, brilliant descriptions and procrastination time well spent. Well done. Carry on.
;)