Reviews for Killing the King
I started to suspect when you described the three as large, stocky, and small. I really knew when one said "dead" and you mentioned the guard's name.
Excellent fic.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a fantastic oneshot! Nearly had me there for a second. And I now I will go on to read your other stories. :)
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 1 . 2/22
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Well done. I enjoyed that.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Hahaha that was so awesome! I really want to see the Merlin one though haha
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Very clever! Thoroughly enjoyed this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Very nice, thanks!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Drills are always important, and sometimes having a little fun with it isn't a bad thing. The security in Camelot really is atrocious, but there wouldn't be much drama in the series if the security actually did its job right. To be fair that is true of most guards in most stories, they tend to be called 'red shirts' for a reason. Thank you for posting this!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Jeez, I thought they had been enchanted or something, even if what they said sometimes made no sense. It being a mock-infiltration makes more sense, and gives it a reason.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Gwaine is stocky?! I netd to re-watch! I wondered why Elyan and Percival and X were being bad... I didn't guess war games until near the end. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Heehee! Merlin's lines are funny, "Do you think it will be FUN for me?"
Excellent writing, brilliant descriptions and procrastination time well spent. Well done. Carry on.
;)
-DaughterofLions
fillmoredawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I'm smiling so much right now. At first I was incredibly concerned for Camelot. When Merlin got knocked out by Percival while talking to an unnerved Gwaine, I was confused. Then I understood, gasping loudly, (you're welcome, Starbucks) thought that maybe Morgana had enchanted Gwaine, Percival and Elyan, but wondered why the story was so short if that's what happened. After I finally realised that it was a drill, I laughed, unashamedly out loud, forcing me to wonder what was so important on that woman's laptop to lead her to glare at me in a way that just screamed, you better lock your doors tonight because I'll follow you to your house and stab you.

Do I win any awards for always having probably the strangest reaction?

Very good story, Kitty O. I could definitely see this happening with the characters.
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013