Reviews for Demigod Days-COMPLETE-
K-A H chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Lydia is A Banshee NOT a werewolf
(I think its a Banshee something like that)
orionastro chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
amazing story , but Stiles should go back to beacon hills ,and be with the pack , i hope you create a sequel
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
OMG! THIS IS...ALL IS AMAZING! PLZ Continue!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
PLESAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE DO A SEQUEL I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT IS HONESTLY ON OF THE BEST FAN FICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ!
Total.Day.Dreamer chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Awesome Story!
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Very very good. Hope u do a sequal or something because I laugh my ass off reading this. Also how many seasons is teen wolf I want to start watching it because I want to a fic of my own Teen wolf/Naruto cross, or this seirs
momentosinlife chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Terrible Stiles. He's too arrogant at the beginning. I just couldn't read past Chpt 2. I love the idea of Stiles being a half-blood, but this was just a terrible way of going about it.

Reading back over that. It sounded like a flame. I don't like flaming. Sorry about that. I like how BAMF your Stiles was. Good writing I suppose. I just didn't much care for the characterization, but outside of that, good job for trying. Not many people can.
Cynder2013 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Ha! I made it to the end, and I understood almost everything! Good job!
Cynder2013 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You know I don't know what the Hades "Teen Wolf" is but so far I'm actually following this. Good job. I'll keep reading till I can't understand it anymore.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Oh my gods please do a sequel I loved it! That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
pj chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
the last line made my day... i am greek so i pretty much know what choice words Stiles had!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Wow! Scott is a real douche! He has neglected his and Scott's friendship every turn. Like seriously? Is he that whipped? I mean it's okay to be in love with someone but when it's getting in the way of a friendship that you've had with someone all your life, you start to wonder if it's not just obsession.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Oh lord! I thought Scott and them had gone nuts. But I had a feeling something else was going on, glad I was right. And Artemis didn't hate Stiles, wow!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Well dang! That was awesome! I'm loving this! Wouldn't that watch be awesome to have? Atlas needs to quit being like that. He's a dick.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Well damn! Stiles never gets a break! Even when he comes clean to his wolf pack he's right back to the same damn place!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »