Reviews for Demigod Days-COMPLETE-
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 3/10
Seems a bit off that the lack wouldn't ask more questions and that Stiles would just leave but I still really enjoyed the chapter.
Tesla9 chapter 5 . 3/10
Poor Scott. Also, Percy, and Stiles rock!
Tesla9 chapter 7 . 3/10
I loved the bonding that happened in this chappy. Also, I know I already said this but Percy and Stiles's friendship is awesome.
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this already!
Tesla9 chapter 3 . 3/10
Nice chappy!
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 3/10
Tesla9 chapter 4 . 3/10
I love how casual Stiles is about everything. Also, the way him and Clarisse became friends.
Tesla9 chapter 5 . 3/10
Poor Scott. Also, Percy, and Stiles rock!
Tesla9 chapter 6 . 3/10
BTW I think the whole post traumatic stress thing seems like it should be canon. Also, I love Stiles's and Percy's realationship and Stiles's and Nico's realationship and am going to kill thatvautomaton for what he did to Nico and for taking Stiles. *growls*
Tesla9 chapter 7 . 3/10
arwen9117 chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
This is amazing!can you Write a teen wolf /Percy jackson crossover with sterek pairing?pretty please?
K-A H chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Lydia is A Banshee NOT a werewolf
(I think its a Banshee something like that)
orionastro chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
amazing story , but Stiles should go back to beacon hills ,and be with the pack , i hope you create a sequel
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
OMG! THIS IS...ALL IS AMAZING! PLZ Continue!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
PLESAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE DO A SEQUEL I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT IS HONESTLY ON OF THE BEST FAN FICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ!