Reviews for 800
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 3/27
This should have went on to become a story! ITS SO GOOOOOOOD im nosebleeding. Lady boner. Ugh. So good. ** thank you for writing it
Izzie-short.and.sweet chapter 1 . 3/4
I love anything to do with a Succubus or an Incubus ( Hence my love of Katherine!) and the way you wrote this is amazing! Its so hard to find good sex demon stories that aren't just poorly written smut. Love your writing style and what you did with the while 800 conquests goal. I especially love the ending scene ;3
FlowerCrownAvengers chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
...I..I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You're my favorite writer you motherfuck you :) I WILL DIE WITH OUT THIS STORY SO UM WRITE MORE
xXOceaxChanXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great story and i really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
yo should make a part two about kisame takimg itachi to the uner world
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I LOVE the last part with the tail! OMG hahahaha BEST incubus fic ever read!
valre chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh, that was cute. He held out for Ita-chan!
xSonya chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Holy crap that was hot. XD you're a good writer!
AzuChan753 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very good, I really enjoyed this! Itachi was AMAZING. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
i like... i like alot :)
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I liked this one a lot! Did a great job & it's really well written.
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Yes, no other word for it, just Yes.
doubleyaoilovers chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Damn, I'm in love with this story, I think this was the 5th time I've read it. Sorry for not reviewing sooner but FFn wouldn't let me log on. -Ara
Wowok chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was my first time reading this pairing? Eve though I've been a fan of it for years? Ok.
This story was really well written! I usually don't like smut but ohmygod it was perfect for the scenario.

The only thin I have to say isn't about the story but the explaination of Catherine.
You got the two Catherine's mixed up. 'K' is the long term girlfriend, 'C' is not.
Other than that, really good story! UwU