Reviews for Jack Daniels is my only friend
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 2/4
nicely done, please update soon.
ScarletRunner chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I just can't...
This is amazing, like pure awesomeness. I love Drunk Kol, especially his lovely rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little star and his great tribute to Tatia.
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hahah Drunk Kol is definitely entertaining! :) Though I did feel sad when he mentioned Klaus. I think they kind of focused a little too much on the trio and left out the reactions of the others (but again, Finn was short-lived :( ) towards the various happenings. Anyway, it was very Elijah-like that he came by to clear up Kol if you will and I did always think that the only person that could drive oh-so-calm-and-collected-Elijah up a wall would be Kol. Very interesting piece and I enjoyed it a lot :) Btw, "Twinkle twinkle little star" is never going to sound the same again LOL
SageSalem chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love this. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was hilarious you had me rolling on the floor laughing.
zalmx'z 1ArX aLeXanDrX chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
nice hahahah
I writemylife chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. Though I was sad when Kol was talking about how Nik promised always and forever. It pisses me off how no one ever thinks how the death of one original really affects the rest of them. The mystic gang just thinks their all heartless, but Nik crys when mikael yells at him and Bekah cried when Nik died. They have emotions and they didn't choose to become vampires.
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Lol love this sooo much soon lol xx
Myley chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
One big LOL!
elijahholic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"Twinkle twinkle little slut. Name one guy she hasn't fucked." hahahahahahahaha THAT is creative. :P
Love your one-shots. :)
And god, i love Kol-Elijah brotherly love.
TheVoice1993 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hahaha that was freakin' PERFECT...gotta love the Originals
clara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
got to love kol xx
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Serious or not, I love it!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was quite funny:)
superkim111 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
What an interesting take on 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.