Reviews for Check Your Pulse
invisiblegirl chapter 1 . 5/24
Everyone is so focused on every other character in this time frame that nobody takes the time to see how Harry is dealing. I think this is excellent, very in-character, to check his pulse to calm him and remind himself that he's still alive. I love the power in your writing and how easily you can slip into his mindset. Thanj you for writing this.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
whispered touches ,
I was going through my saved unread chapters, and came across this one of yours. Wow! How deep and thoughtful. Every so often one has to take the memories out and give them so time. Without the memories, one is not where they are at this moment.

FoM
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
*Breaths in and sighs deeply* Ahh... You are such an artist... I feel so, so lucky to have found you, for your writing is the kind that makes one feel sweet on the tongue, which is the most valuable and -as such- hardest to find.

Thank you for sharing your talent for our plasure :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was wonderful. I wish I knew what else to say but I loved it and it was so fitting and your authors notes at the end was perfect.
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loved it, you are a brilliant author and this is a very clear example of that. Thank you for sharing this, long live the boy who lived,
Punk
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was awesome. I loved it.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was really good. Potter forever.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was beautiful. I've always loved the heart, and pulse as a metaphor for remembering to live, really really live. That was such a great way to remember the anniversary, it seems like just yesterday, and also a life time ago.

I loved this!

hrgirl95
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can really see this happening in canon! In my opinion, Harry would have a very hard time remembering that he survived. Nice work!