Reviews for Periwinkle
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 18 . 6/12
NIJIMURA-SENPAI! [screams]
Your One and Only1 chapter 18 . 6/2
Your story is beautiful. Please update!
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
"UKE KUROKO POWER"
MandM chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
This story is so good and suspenseful! I'm really curious what will happen to Kuroko. Please update and hope you have a great New Years!
godess bubbles chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
I was sure it was going to be Kiyoshi!Please update soon!It's been years!I can't wait to see what happens!Also when are the generation of miracles getting together?
Skull1412 chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Nijimura as in captain Nijimura? no way!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Bwuhahaha! Great omake! That was my favorite part of the chapter :)
Kiki1770 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
I loved this Omake!
Anonymous Person chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Overall I think your fic is pretty good. I noticed some minor grammatical mistakes but it doesn't hinder comprehension. Also I've got to say there is definitely some originality in this fic that I haven't seen yet. I've read quite a few Kuroko no Basuke fics now and this one stands out. However I really wish your chapters were a bit longer!
Anyway, hope you update soon!
AJ chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Author-san, where's the update?! Hahahaha :D
Please update when you can! :) ;)
Mimi145 chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
...no comment...too awe-struck to say anything...aand feeling weird in a mysterious way...got the feels...
F.A.M.4Life chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
Please update soon !
allanimefreak73754 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I loooove it so far continue your work!
Shiya chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Yay! I knew it was Nijimura-senpai! Anyway thank you very much for writing such an awesome story. I have really enjoyed reading it so far. I've noticed that it hasn't been updated since November 2013 which is really disappointing but I understand that I do not know your circumstances and so I will not try and pressure you into continuing this if you don't want to. It's such a wonderful story though that its very sad you've stopped writing it. I hope you update sometime soon.
Sincerely,