Reviews for Blurring Dreams and Realities
I so love this story, hoping for a continuatio
annalynn88 chapter 23 . 1/22
Just found this story and absolutely love it.
Sassysaint chapter 23 . 3/14/2017
Beautiful!
Stephannie1014 chapter 23 . 3/6/2017
Excellent story! I loved every word!
Shanita67 chapter 23 . 1/16/2017
I can't believe he is going again. It almost killed her. Loved the story.
melyons chapter 22 . 3/14/2016
Addendum to chapter 23 review. Great story no matter. Definitely a fave.
melyons chapter 23 . 3/14/2016
A not so HEA. You can only put broken things back together so many times before they simply can't be fixed.
melyons chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Oh good grief. This is breaking my heart.
melyons chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Awww. Carlos is a nice guy.
melyons chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Interesting perspective. Works well.
Feenrai chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
*clapping*

That was really sweet and perfectly fitting. I haven't read the Plum books yet (I'm about to start!) but I can tell from this story that his is a huge part of how Ranger is, so I'm glad you didn't change him and make him suddenly abandon himself. I'm glad that you instead found a compromise for them both built on honesty faith and love. I think this was a good spot to end it, since we know hey may not come back some day and no one wants to end there...better to end on this note of positivity and hope, like you did:)
Feenrai chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
Gah! Stupid Ranger!

She's right though..what they really need is to get married for real now!
Feenrai chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
This was a fun chapter. Like things are on the way to settling down. I stayed up way too late wanting to finish this XD I know I had comments I wanted to make but I'm so tired...

Oh! I really liked how Stephanie has kind of taken over, she seems to be doing a great job :D I'm enjoying the interactions you showed here between her and the guys :)
Feenrai chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
Hooray!

This was kind of bittersweet, because people are injured but...hooray they're all alive and made it back! This was a cute scene between Stephanie and ranger. So cute!

Also, I like how much butt Stephanie kicked, hehe :D
Feenrai chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
:( Still so sad! It's amazing how loved they both are...but what a search and what a length of time! Is it awful that I kind of hope she reads the letter before he gets back? So curious what is in it!