Reviews for How to Pick Up Girls (by Black)
too many war-wounds chapter 4 . 4/1
Ermegerd. TWO YEARS. TWO. FRICKING YEARS. PLEASSSEEEEEEE UPDATED
too many war-wounds chapter 3 . 4/1
The nicknames are fabulous. XD
too many war-wounds chapter 1 . 3/31
I CANNOT stop laughing! I love the way you write- it is hilarious and witty! And most of these kinds of fics are from Touko's perspective, but it's even funnier from N's (cus he's so emotionally constipated) and Black (who, in which you portray as an epic pervert... It's hilarious!) who is totally dynamic. All of their dialogue is wonderfully written and hilariouslu satirical (that jibe about all of Team Plasma being gingers and the entire vegan-hippie-ness).
Janneia chapter 4 . 3/22
I don't know... I rather like this sorta-one-sided-Black/N bromance thing going on... xDDD
Penchiya chapter 4 . 2/21
I love this story. I'm sad at the slow updates but I can understand. I hope you find time and inspiration to continue this great story that you have. I really love the interactions between the characters, the dialog, the details, the pace of the story. I love how you included so many aspects of the game and the pokemon world in the story. It feels canon, and that's what I really love about how you interpret everything.
Your writing is excellent as far as I can tell. Like I said before, dialog is one of your biggest strong points and how you portray the characters are so accurate. I mean, that is what I imagine White would act like from her image, ya know? Ahaha, I just have a lot of compliments for you. I've read some pretty good BW fics and yours is definitely one of the top ones. Please keep working hard, both in writing (personal, professional or anything in between) and in your schooling and career. Even though it has been almost 2 years, I hope to see some updates in the future. Good luck to you!
Natsu Dragneel - Fire Dragon chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ok, I found this line wayy too funny: "N's face remained blank however, realizing too late that he had just made a pact with the devil."

Loved this first chapter, great job!
Kyoichi Amaya chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
You don't know how hard I lol'ed at this fic! XD
I love Black, he's HILAROUS! Please update soon! :)
pokeninja6600 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Well, brain damage, memory loss, severe pain (obviously), hallucinations, and, well, yeah, death. Some side effects.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Editing is such a good thing! :) I really enjoy this story.
Glad to have you back!

Tsarina
Pokegirl and Thorn chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well no worries, this chapter was worth the wait! :) Excellent writing as always this is totally my most favorite ferriswheelshipping story ever!
Remepie chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This is so ridiculously good...like...I can't even...one of the best ferriswheelshipping fics I've read! Keep up the good work!
malory79080 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is probably the best chapter you've done! OMG, I LAUGHED SO MUCH! Haha, Black actually said for them to GOOGLE IT. XD Now I'm imagining N as a pedophille... Too funny. I hope it won't take you a year to update it next, because I really like this story. :D
malory79080 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
This was really funny and cute! I loved it! White is finally warming up to N! Yay! :D
malory79080 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
No, I really thought this was funny! Black acting like a girl was hilarious, and I love how naïve Bianca is. :D White reminds me of Leaf, especially because Leaf acts the same way as White to N, when Gary is around. XD