Reviews for The Birthday Present
Milla chapter 1 . 7/30
I have never been so sad in my entire life.
Crutcherella Wormwood chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE. I absolutely love the whole follow-your-heart setup and the adorableness between would-be mother and daughter. Please keep writing!
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I have just recently entered this fandom in the very beginning of this month after seeing another school in the school district do Urinetown and I fell in love with the characters, the story and the entire musical indeed. Those who played Ms. Pennywise and Hope Cladwell in the school production were two of my favorites when I watched and I totally picture them in your story. I must say, this is really well-written and you capture their personalities perfectly! I love how you gave Ms. Pennywise a bit of a 'change' of attitude once she saw Hope. It just proves that even if she seems quite tough and one not willing to open up to anyone or welcome them in her life, she truly does have the capability to love and it's hard for her to do so because of Mr. Cladwell leaving her. I believe that this is one of the best Urinetown fanfictions in this category and I strongly encourage you to keep on writing! Your talent is amazing!

Keep defying gravity...

Ally chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh...that was beautiful.
Mystery Anon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OH! I love Urinetown! I played Pennywise and I still refer to the girl who played Hope as my daughter (even though she's older than me). It's a fun production, isn't it?
Katie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story made me cry. I'm also in a summer production of Urinetown in Oregon, and I play Pennywise. This really hit the nail on the head. Congratulations.