Reviews for New Begining
PK Power chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Well, it's definitely not as bad as other Youhei fanfics out there. I even genuinely enjoyed this one. I personally like the plot, and I also wish that Tomoyo would stop hurting Youhei. He's always been my favorite character, and I wish people would give him more respect. It's good to see that he's finally getting that respect in this fanfiction. I personally prefer YouheixTomoyo than YouheixKyou, but in actuality, I'd prefer someone nicer to Youhei than someone critical and violent. But thanks for writing anyway, you do a lot better than other works I've read as regards your treatment of Youhei! I'll be following, so please update!
S118 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Don't finish it pls
bankrober0 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
This is great keep it up I love the story so far. Can't wait for your next chapter
shyangel101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I always thought this would be a cute pairing :D
Clannad AS Lover chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I really like this story! Maybe you should go over every chapter before posting it because of careless spelling errors.
Hmmm... Ideas for your next chapter... Well, I personally like the Ushio scenes. Maybe they have to watch Ushio but for longer and they relize that they lke each other and someday want to have a kid of their own?
kotomi chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
i loved this story!it was great!
imangieee chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Sorry it took so long. You're doing good so far, with a some mistakes here and there such as spelling errors. I would recommend putting your sentences into paragraphs and adding more details. You can describe their environment, their clothes, and how the characters are feeling. Aside from that, good job on the story. Its starting off good and I'm sure you'll receive really good feedback.
Lyx-D chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Another one D
I don't know why but every chap you write I love the story more. I just love it :3
Now I have to sit and waite xD
Lyx-D chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
YAY Another Chapter! D
Can't wait for the other one
Lyx-D chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Uhh I want to read more :3
Please update soon, I beg you xD
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was indeed a nice start, especially Akio and Sanae's funny scene XD

I suggest looking over for spelling errors since there were quite a few in the beginning. Good luck with writting!

CupidKirby