Reviews for Blondes in Bed: Two Leaves and The Sand
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
that's hot!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
...well...that was...creative, I guess. I never read something with everybody is blonde...but heh...first time for everything.
Keivcake chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hot. And full of smexiness. *A*a
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
good story
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
whoa...that was simply wild.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i loved this cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Luv it
ultramantiga2005 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
very nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that was good, make a naruxhina!
Killer Intent chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I had trouble reading this one. Good try, but the characters weren't very believable for me. It is what it is though. I think if you put a little something before they take their clothes off so you can build up to the climax instead of starting at it you'd have a good story.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Whoa mama! I always said that everything good comes in threes (my favorite number, Narf!). Definitely one of the better threesomes featured on this site. I enjoyed watching Naruto taking care of business with the former member of the Sasuke fan club Ino and the princess of the sand Temari. You can rest to sure I had the A/C on at maximum while reading this considering how hot and bothered in got me. Also give yourself a pat on the back for the creative use of Ino's and Temari's breasts as bread for the proverbial "cucumber sandwich." I can't wait for the final "Blondes in Bed" entry and hope as far as the heat index goes that this one burns with the intensity of the Sun. Until next time, Ja ne!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It keeps looking better than ever
ViewtoDusk chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hey, I don't know you you realized, but you posted the same history twice under diferent names.
This one and the Blondes in Bed: The Leaf, the Cloud and Firefly.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
anyone squeals on you,they die