Reviews for Outside In
Guest chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
Aww no epilogue? I was really hoping for one
Savage Rob chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Awe that was lovely!
angelari7 chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
It was a lovely story and I enjoyed it very much.
random fanfic writer chapter 31 . 7/9/2014
Wonderful story. Seems almost like from another era. Thank you for sharing it with us.
marigold123 chapter 31 . 5/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I was a bit disappointed with the ending. It seemed a bit abrupt...but maybe I just wanted a bit more! An epilogue may have tied it up nicely. Anyway, I did enjoy all the drama, action and romance. Thank you for writing.
SliverFlick chapter 29 . 3/15/2014
English people have thanksgiving?!
SliverFlick chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
What part of England is she ment to be in? It's odd because in the part s I'm familiar with, they say coke instead of cola - I'd like to know where it's set.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
I don't like Bella from this story. She judge poeple by their money and was a coward. Judgmental and cowardish doesn't make good heroine. I couldn't identify with her. She is awful. Poor Edward deserves better. I think a girl like Bella will dumb him in the future again.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
Wow.. an imposter.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Bad execution, Edward, poorly chosen words.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Why don't you tell someone Bella!
perpetually chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
Beautiful story. I love the writing of this story, the structure and the beautiful third person view of this story that allows the readers to see the story from all angles. I'm glad James got to pay for what he had done to Bella and also Edward, he's such a vile character. The character development in this story is sensational and I love it immensely. I love the way you've painted your characters, they're perfect, beautiful and magnificent. The story moved me so much, it's gotten me teary, emotional, giggly and also so very thankful to have read this. You've executed this wonderfully, professionally and superbly. Thank you so much for writing a fantastic story- I adore the theme of the story as well. The fact that social classes shouldn't matter and that we should love each other for the individual, not because of their background, money, level, assets and so on. So glad to have stumbled across this lovely story!
cbzoo chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
a great story but the ending seemed left unfinished
Saguenay chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
You must be so proud of yourself when you come up with all the crazy things Edward says. It's impossible to not love him. Great chapter.