Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Benevolent Bandit
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 6/29
One of my favs
Yo Raptorcloak I have a challenge for you if you are interested. You usually only write one lemon stories but how's about you change that? You see I like this paring so here is the challenge, I want to see a Naruto x Queen's blade crossover Adventure/Romance Story that is Not a one shot lemon story with this paring.

Plot:Now here is how the story would go down. after Naruto and Sasuke's first clash at the Valley of The End, Naruto wins and brings Sasuke back but is later exiled from The Leaf Village because of the injuries inflicted on the Emo Uchiha Prince and because of Naruto using the Nine Tails' power to beat him. after getting the boot Naruto goes to the continent of Gainos where he meets Leina and later Risty and goes through the events of the first and second season of Queen's Blade Beautiful Warriors and he participates in the tournament as a special combatant(please do not make Naruto a girl) and along the way falls in love with Risty.
Jay10 chapter 1 . 1/1
Good story, both Naruto and Risty are almost the same. Please make pairs with Irma, Elina(please change her personality), Sigui, Sainyang/Tarnyang, Brawen, and The Swamp Witch.
thunder dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I have a challenge for you raptorcloak, instead of the usual one chapter lemons you write
how about you write a full adventure romance story with this paring of naruto and risty with some lemons and a harem, in the queens blade universe with naruto exiled from the leaf village when he brought sasuke back after their fight at the valley of the end.
myulander chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
can you try more Lord Minato and Lady Kushina lemon stories...also if naruto uses kyuubi's chakra on tsunade and mei then they can be younger...and I like naruto with tsunade and mei. also I think that Karui was in the right with hitting naruto...Karui is also quite outspoken, stubborn, irratable and impulsive, allowing her emotions to come out, as she angrily yelled at Naruto, Sakura and Sai for allowing the renegade Sasuke to run loose. She came to a violent point when she took out her rage on Naruto Uzumaki and beat him without hesitation...because naruto wouldn't tell her anything about that A H*** could also say she is almost like Lady Kushina. plus do you think you could try naruto stories with red-heads...old and young...just no kushina please? and maybe naruto with females from the naruto movies as well? hope you think it over...later!
axess xana chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
when is the chapter of yours coming? i hope its soon
ScorpinokXV chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice story and pairing! I really like the Naruto/Risty moments where they bond over their similar childhoods with being orphans. It was also cool that their joint mission was to help give aid to the orphan children. The dialogue between Risty and Naruto was great! Risty knows what she wants, and definitely made the spirit of her mother-in-law Kushina happy when she gave her a fiery redheaded heir with her son Naruto. :)

Queen's Blade is one of my favorites, and it's really cool to see a crossover with it and Naruto done so well. I'm loving all the one-shots with Naruto paired with the different Queen's Blade women, and I'm looking forward to NarutoxMelpha, NarutoxMelona, and NarutoxEchidna. I'm not an Elina fan as you probably know from my review of your "The Maelstorm and the Wandering Warrior" story, but I'll give it a chance with her being less like her canon self and more OOC so Naruto can be included.

I'm hoping that you'll do a Naruto/Queen's Blade ongoing story sometime in the future. I checked out all the others in this category, and your stories are the only ones I like.

Keep up the good work Raptorcloak! :D
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I got access to my brother's computer, so simply imagine this as the review I PMed to you. I loved this, and I can't wait for the next one. Still, the loophole should be dug carefully.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You do realize people are more likely to report it right? Marking it T is a dumb decision. Mark it M-rated then move the copy to Yourfanfiction.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awesome,love ristytime will tell if this loophole works,look forward to that curing kurama story
bankai777 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i was surprised that you put a t-rating on these stories.i am not trying to get you mad,but are you sure that this was a good i hope that you do not ever give up your curing kurama story will naruto give his ladies the mate mark.