Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/19
Must read more
This is a good start to a revision. This version is a lot more detailed, more coherent and structured, and seems much more thoughtful and intentional. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Rakuen91 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Oooooo. The plot thickens. Me likey.
AgnetCoCo chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Please don't take to long to update again, I cannot wait for the next chapter : )
Rakuen91 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Omy god i love it. Why is every good elfquest story with oc's not continued?
Anutanuta chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
I loved your fanfic and thirst continue.
menehune chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Hi, I really love the story. Please please please update :)
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Oh please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It is so amazing, but I can't finish it... :(
Please update!
sephieswings chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
you are writing a wonderful fan-fic, keep up the great work, because I look forward to reading more of this. As for those nae-Sayers, you can't please everyone all the time, so please yourself, I cut my teeth as it were reading elfquest comics as a child, it isn't the original story and that is alright! It is your story and it is a great one !
Guest fan chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Interesting! It looks like Skywise finds Starfell relatively attractive - maybe even without the pull of Recognition - and can't help but admire some parts of her personality as well. So it's mostly/only her "humanness" that is repulsive to him. I can't quite tell if it's Recognition's power, or some private thinking process on his part, that's helping him overcome his negative feelings - but then again, is he aware of it himself? ;)

This is great. Please continue!
Greetings from Finland, Europe
AgnetCoCo chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Yes a new chapter. I love Elfquest. I am so happy that you are making a Skywise X oc!
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Oh please, please, please continue this story... I want to read it. . . It is amazing!
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I've always wondered... how can something smell like sunshine? This is really good so far an can't wait to read some more...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Wow Skywise is such a jerk!
elyse43230 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Thanks for sharing this really unique story! I enjoyed it, and it's cool to see you get better and better as you keep writing!