Reviews for Between Two Points
Reader chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG it's awesome! You're a true writer! Seldom do I encounter fanfiction written like this. This format is really my favorite I kind of hope fanfiction writers would be dedicated and serious in their stories because this website is starting to have too much discontinued stuff which just ruins things. Keep up the good work!
MARISSERIK Fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please write some more Erik/Marissa fanfiction. I love your way of writing it's so formal, deep, stylish and classy. Please continue writing Hanna fanfics that way. Hopefully there will be a sequel after Between Two Points which maybe after many weeks of hunting them down and killing witnesses what if Marissa discovers she is pregnant from their encounter? What does she do? Does this fill up the damned ache in her chest and makes her doubt whether she should continue the pursuit? Does it make her feel warmer and anew in a way? What of the unborn child, does she keep it? How will Erik react if he discovers it? Does she change her whole plans? Please do write a sequel, anything! I will always be watchful and waiting for more of your superb fanfics! Love ya!
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great story. For a while I've been wanting to read a story about those two.
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Beautiful short story, I hope you'll write more.
Marissa's characterization was perfect!
Notorious Critic chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is so far the best Hanna fanfiction I have ever read. Everything is so organize, properly defined and arranged, and there is that frank but captivating aura when you read it. I loved it! Thank you for sharing to us your talent in writing because you are a good writer indeed. I hope you write more Hanna fanfiction especially ones about Marissa and Erik. I admire people like you because you can make a very short story worth more than its size. Thank you.