Reviews for For her Majesty
anitacm chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
I love it!:D Please, update soon! ;)
joylinn chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Updaaaaaate! :'(
Lil Miss Sunshine14 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
I'm so glad Molls stood up to him. He can't have a double standard and think its ok.
MutiaRAWR chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Wow Archie is a selfish prick
joylinn chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Oooo some drama for yo ass!
snowflake2410 chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Omg, that was OMAR?! WELL FUCK A DUCK! XD o.o
snowflake2410 chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Omg Donny and Molly fighting! ;) this makes great foreplay
sandradee27 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Ooh kinky! I like it! Lol keep it up! Much love
Millie chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Whaaaa?... On the list of things I did not see coming there's this chapter. Wow.

I just wanted to review to say that I'm enjoying your story. Molly is a great character and your pacing is fantastic. Can't wait for the action to get in motion. I'm excited for chapter 13.
JuniKitty4427 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I don't believe that I've ever reviewed your story before, so I'll start off by introducing myself. Hi there, I'm Juni.
Now that that's out of the way- OHMYGOD I love this story! I was afraid that you were never going to update it again! I'm so happy that you did though, because that chapter was steamy in the best possible way! I absolutely love the fact that is was Omar and not Archie! It'll certainly art a little extra fuel to the fire that Molly has started!
Can't wait for more! ;D
dribblestheturtle chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Well well well, What do we have here. That was kind of Wow. She's so cool, just shrugging it off that some guy just completely made her come like that.
Dory chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I'm really enjoying your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TC Stark chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
I so hate that it's taken me so long to read this chapter. Bad me.

I love Molly, she's so devious. I could definitely feel the sexual tension rising between Donny and her. It was something feral and honestly he's such a brute of a man - you can't help but feel that way around him.

Archie was being a bit of a pompous jerk, but he sure got his. Clever girl.

Add soon please!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Not enough Archie/OC fics out there, and I must say, I love it!
Keith Koenar chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
I like this story very much, thanks for having the patience to write this down.

This story is really great! It's funny, full of suspence and- OH GOSH- the sexual tension is killing me! The way you write is simple but not too simple and matches the flow of the story. The only thing that bothers me are the long paragraphs, you might want to space out the text a bit.

Otherwise I don't know what else to say! If I reread the story I might give another review, until then, keep your head up. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)