Reviews for Race Against Time
tinabug chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This was super fun to read and such an awesome crossover. I think this is only the second of this crossover I have ever read and its my favorite one. Ha Kyo making her nap was funny
Hikaru Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please continue and make more of these crossovers! Its really good
Foxluna chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
-giggling- ya Kagome "food fight in the cafeteria" the food fight you started -now full blown laughing-
dear lord what'll we do with you Chica?
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
im really looking forward to reading more!
plus this is one of my favorite shows of all time. i wonder though if they have any books for it though? and i wonder if i'll ever be able to finish watching it as well cuz sadly i never got to finish seeing all the episodes -frowning-
laters,
Fox
Name-NONE chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I love this, please update asap
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Kyo's a pervert.. lol hope you update!
emeraldmoon14 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I love Kyo&Kagome and your story is really good so please update soon
Fairy Demon26 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
great chapter. I was kinda hoping Kagome would have won. Quick question when did Kagome meet Kikyo? If it was the fan girl, I didn't realize that Kagome knew her name. I also would have thought that the fan girl would have been Okuni. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fairy Demon26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
sweet. so good. i love samurai deeper kyo. great to see one. i have a kagome/kyo oneshot in my anthology of oneshots called untitled love. the kyo/kagome oneshot is titled 'shortage'. can't wait for more of this story.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh this is going to interting
Kagomes Kit chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Finally! FINALLY! I've been waiting years for someone to come up with this kind of story! Years! I would of done it myself but every time I tried to get something out it ended up sucking! You on the other hand did a wonderful job with this first chapter! I'm looking forward to the nest chapter of this story which I hope will come soon. I mean...I'm not the fastest author in the world so I have no room to talk about update speed but after finally getting to read a story like this-one that is well done so far- I just can't help but look forward to the next chapters!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Kagomes Kit