Reviews for The fairer sex
HI chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
your so mean im sarcerd
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Bipolar disorder is not quite what you seem to imply it is. Bipolar disorder means your moods swing from depressive (which means the person may feel loneliness, self loathing, and suicidal, among other things) and manic (which means the person may become more goal oriented, fixated on achieving something (often un-realistic), may make increasingly illogical decisions, and in bad cases, experience hallucinations and delusions). These episodes can last for months if they go untreated, and the extremes can be helped somewhat by medicine.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Bipolar disorder is not quite what you seem to im
seth 8627 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Hilarious! Update soon!
lolaprior chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Great! Keep updating!
J'aime lire chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Um this Alexis Rider is kind of experiencing the same things as Alex... They shared a bullet wound? She helped him dodge bullets? Whaaaaaaaat? How can she help him dodge bullets? If she were human it would be impossible for Alexis to help him because she can't control how he moves.
and the bullet? Dude in just this chapter I am wondering if in this story Alex has 2 personalities, like them crazy people on TV. One of his personalities is a girl named Alexis and his other personality is Alex... ?
GreenDrkness chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
wow those are some weird items i mean seriously a rose bookmark
HAD-STER chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
This is Ahad (didn't have an account before) . I reread your story is quite good but too short. Although it was a good fic my brain keeps conflicting with it because of the original series. It would be really cool if you picked a couple of chapters from each book and redid them. E.g point Blanc scene where Alex is told about the school( you can make it a mixed school) and other stuff like that. And if she was dodging bullets with Alex in Point Blanc wouldn't have wolf known about her?
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I can't wait for the next update. You're a very good writer! D
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Interesting concept; can't wait to see where you go with it! Off to read chapter two.
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
yay you used my suggestion
Keep with the Rider spunk
Keep on the writes
Albany chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Very, very good.
:) :)
Update soon
XxFiregirlxX chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Great work! I loved this chapter pleeeeeease pleeeeease pleeeeease pleeeeeeease update soon! *insert my best puppy dog face here*