Reviews for Beach Trip
Kisara Mazaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is my favourite pairing in Dissidia, and I will say that I have not read that many fictions that were good; not just for this pairing, but for the Dissidia fandom as a whole. It may be that I have high standards, but going through that fandom feels like a warzone for me. You, on the other hand, have not disappointed me with this. I know I mentioned it before, but the progress you've made as a writer is astounding. I find it hard to believe that two years ago, your writing was good, but it was in need of some polish. You have polished up your writing tremendously within your posting years that I have read your work, and I feel rather nostalgic when I think about your writing then and your writing now.

There are occasions where short pieces will convey and say so much more than a longer piece. This is one of those times when a shorter piece sparks so much more than a longer one. I, personally, prefer those that are not ten thousand plus words, because it feels like more of a chore to read them than to read one that is on the shorter side.

Thank you for writing something for this pair. I hope that you will write something for them if the ideas ever come to you. For now, this will go on my favourites and I will hope that, one day, you write something for this pair once more.
Koneko003 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well... this is cute and funny... i like it o
WookieCookie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I LIKE! I LOVE AND I ADORE THIS! I want to snatch away this fic and cuddle it. *v* Zidane was so adorable and obviously, dork-ish (As always) And Squall...LUL...Well, Squall was always like that so there's nothing I can say about him. And awwww, Squall was touched by Zidane's simple kindness. Of course he was. That was Zidane specialty after all.