Reviews for The Muse
Girl, we miss you! I read that little snippet of chapter 20 and now I'm dying to read all of it. I now you're probably busy and there are more important thing going on in your life at the moment, but just know that we fully support you in all that you do and you are an amazing author that has your audience hooked. I hope everything is going well with you and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Emma chapter 19 . 7/31
Please if you have the time will you come back to your amazing stories I miss reading all three such amazing writing! Thanks
I'm begging you! Please come back! Don't leave us hanging like this! I miss your writing.
Cherica chapter 19 . 7/17
Come Back, Please!
Diva33829 chapter 1 . 6/6
please update
sincerelyki chapter 19 . 5/24
Insist found this story and I'm upset that it's taken me this long.

P.s. All of the side eyes are giving me life.
SasuNarulover49 chapter 19 . 5/18
UPDATE SOON!
Your fans have spoken! Please come back! We miss you! We miss your stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
So, I'm new to this story not really sure why I always passed it up, but I am so glad I took the time to read it! It is so good. Amazing as a matter of fact. Each character is given the perfect amount of detail that it feels like I'm watching a movie. I just love the different relationships: Kurtcedes, Blaincedes, Tincedes, Alyscedes... And most of all Samcedes. Even when he made her cry and I wanted to hate him I just couldn't because they share something so deep that it was easy to forgive him. I'm pretty sure my favorite parts have been the "heart pangs" (lmao...where do you think of these things), and Skidamarink (too cute for words). As you can tell I've finished what you've written so far (during every spare second I had...even while at work : ]) and I am not afraid to admit that I am addicted! You can't leave us hanging like that. Idk why...but I have a feeling like we might hear from either Quinn or Lola. I feel like it would be funny if we heard from Lola seeing as she was a gothic psycho chick. But at the same time I feel like Quinn did Sam wrong and I would love to see her reaction to how deep in love Sam and Mercedes are with each other. Idk...her career could be like plummeting so she tries to get back with him, but he'll be all like no way honey boo boo child lmao( I know Sam would NEVER say that, but something along those lines would be nice. Like a good cuss out). Anyways...I NEED FOR THIS STORY TO BE COMPLETED! Your an amazing author and I can't wait for the next chapter!
returntoash chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
This is magnificent! Thanks for the care and thought that have evidently been put into this wonderful fic. :-)
returntoash chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Sam... you jackass. Thankfully I stand certain that Mercedes is well prepared to deal with Mr. Evans properly. Thanks for the great read!
returntoash chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
You have no idea how much I love the Sam and Alys bond. Another amazing chapter!
returntoash chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
This was fantastic! Mercedes is a strong individual who will not be absorbed into nothingness. I absolutely love your characterization of her here. :-D Sam has me intrigued, a lot naughty but not without true character. Thanks for the wonderful read!
returntoash chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was the best start! Go Kurt for being a ride or die bestie. :-)
Tillt chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Missing all your stories! Hope you find time to update soon. Thanks x