Reviews for The Muse
Emma chapter 19 . 2/16
Hope you see this, please could you find just a little time to finish your amazingly written stories!
Kaliya chapter 10 . 1/8
Awwwwwww Chord and Amber... Awwwwwww
Kaliya chapter 2 . 1/5
Mrs Jones and Anthony were pissing me all the way ofg
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Please come back and finish all three of your amazing stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please come back! This is me legit BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE THIS STORY! It is almost Christmas and do you know what would be the best Christmas gift ever? An update on all of you stories...especially the Muse. You can't just leave us hanging like that. I see your reviews on other stories, so (as creepy as it may sound) we know you're out there! I don't know if it's a confidence thing or what, but I am about to big up you ego. Girl you are one on the best authors on this ENTIRE site. All of your work is so well thought out and written. You bring these characters to life. I haven't found fault in any of your stories. I'm not just saying this to get you to come back, but because it's true. If it weren't I would engage read everything by you as many times as I have. I don't care if the next chapter is only 300 words long just please please please update. I can guarantee you that so many readers will have an amazing holiday season if you would just update. JUST PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
Girl, we miss you! I read that little snippet of chapter 20 and now I'm dying to read all of it. I now you're probably busy and there are more important thing going on in your life at the moment, but just know that we fully support you in all that you do and you are an amazing author that has your audience hooked. I hope everything is going well with you and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Emma chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
Please if you have the time will you come back to your amazing stories I miss reading all three such amazing writing! Thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
I'm begging you! Please come back! Don't leave us hanging like this! I miss your writing.
Cherica chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
Come Back, Please!
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
please update
sincerelyki chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Insist found this story and I'm upset that it's taken me this long.

P.s. All of the side eyes are giving me life.
SasuNarulover49 chapter 19 . 5/18/2016
UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2016
Your fans have spoken! Please come back! We miss you! We miss your stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
So, I'm new to this story not really sure why I always passed it up, but I am so glad I took the time to read it! It is so good. Amazing as a matter of fact. Each character is given the perfect amount of detail that it feels like I'm watching a movie. I just love the different relationships: Kurtcedes, Blaincedes, Tincedes, Alyscedes... And most of all Samcedes. Even when he made her cry and I wanted to hate him I just couldn't because they share something so deep that it was easy to forgive him. I'm pretty sure my favorite parts have been the "heart pangs" (lmao...where do you think of these things), and Skidamarink (too cute for words). As you can tell I've finished what you've written so far (during every spare second I had...even while at work : ]) and I am not afraid to admit that I am addicted! You can't leave us hanging like that. Idk why...but I have a feeling like we might hear from either Quinn or Lola. I feel like it would be funny if we heard from Lola seeing as she was a gothic psycho chick. But at the same time I feel like Quinn did Sam wrong and I would love to see her reaction to how deep in love Sam and Mercedes are with each other. Idk...her career could be like plummeting so she tries to get back with him, but he'll be all like no way honey boo boo child lmao( I know Sam would NEVER say that, but something along those lines would be nice. Like a good cuss out). Anyways...I NEED FOR THIS STORY TO BE COMPLETED! Your an amazing author and I can't wait for the next chapter!
returntoash chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
This is magnificent! Thanks for the care and thought that have evidently been put into this wonderful fic. :-)