Reviews for Torn in Two: The End
Azlira chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
WHATTTTTTTTTTT? NOT OKAY. The Higher Magicians annoyed me frequently in the books as well, but this is going a step too far.. I mean, I understand their position; they are investigating a murder, after all, but really... *sigh* I don't even know what to say about this. I hope it all works out - I'm especially worried about Dorrien, who Kallen seems to think will be the real target of the case. / Ack.
Azlira chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
It's started to take me forever to get around to reviewing lately... -.- Why do I have to go to school, again?
So. I felt like this chapter was sort of an intermediate one; mainly Dorrien and Aurelia steeling themselves to tell the Higher Magicians everything. I can't wait to see where all this build-up leads, though - either the scene itself where they admit the entire truth, or the repercussions of that admission... I can't even imagine what the judgment is going to be! Vinara is the understanding type, but she can also be harsh.. I have to know what happens next!
Azlira chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Poor Dannyl... I know I shouldn't really be feeling particularly more sorry for him than for anybody else in this chapter, but the hammer thing has a deep emotional resonance with me now.. I'm sad to see everyone so miserable! I hope that if the whole story does come out, Sonea (and, by extension, Osen) won't be negatively implicated, and that Aurelia and Dorrien will be able to make the high council or whoever is taking charge of the case understand the extenuating circumstances. Argh...
Laura Scofield chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
Been catching up with the last few chapters today, its funny but I'd forgotten about the body :P Such a dramatic turn for the story, you really excel at throwing all sorts of obstacles in the characters' paths and leaving the reader baffled as to how everything will be resolved. Keep up the brilliant work :)

PS: and how could I forget to mention, Tayend and the hammer. That's a hell of a lot funnier than anything I've ever written in my parodies XD I grin everytime I think about it :P
Azlira chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
AHHHH JUST WHEN EVERYTHING WAS (MOSTLY) GOING SO WELL...
Will anyone be able to connect the body to Aurelia?! How could they...?
...I THOUGHT THEY'D DONE A BETTER JOB OF HIDING IT THAN THAT. D:
I NEED UPDATES.
SparkingxWhitexAngel chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Sorry I haven't been able to review! I always read off of my phone now and it doesn't allow me to write a review.

This is amazing! I love how the character's are developing , yet in a way that is still true to themselves. I especially love the fact that some of the seriousness is still able to put a smile on my face. This is also clearly been well read proofed and makes it even more enjoyable! All the way through this chapter and others I have a constant smile on my face. Wonderfully written and I can't wait to read more!
Azlira chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Yay, so happy to get to read about Dannyl and Rothen's talk... I hope Rothen know who he can trust with his secret.. or is he just going to tell his parents and leave it at that?

Also, I hope that Tayend isn't getting too over-excited with that hammer... :) I'm pretty concerned about this.

Finally, I'm glad that Yena and Arius's relationship is okay with Osen and Sonea.. I hope they end up together!
Azlira chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
OH NOOOOO... I'm totally shipping Rothen/Nyx over here, so this hit me pretty hard. It seems like most of your characters' love lives work out for them in the end, but I'm not so sure that Rothen will be quite as lucky as all the others. Or maybe he will! I HAVE NO IDEA. That's what makes this story so exciting. :D
I'm also glad that Rothen talked to Yena about this, but annoyed that Arius found out about it that way.. :-/ I also still can't wait for Rothen to talk to Dannyl, because I'm convinced that that's going to help him figure all this out. Update? :D
Azlira chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
This may just be the funniest chapter I've ever read.. I couldn't stop laughing at Dannyl's difficulties with Tayend and an overenthusiastic mallet. :) I completely love the way you write those two.

Also, I'm starting to like Larkin a lot more... not only was he excited about marrying Eden, but he also pointed out one reason why he liked Eden so much more than Arbella, which I was pleased with, as Eden seems kind of insecure and jealous of her sister at times. Yay. :D
Azlira chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Okay, 24 and 30 isn't so bad. :) I was picturing him like 40... but six years is fine. :D And I can't imagine that Eden and Larkin are going to protest the idea of getting married, but a lot of complications have been cropping up in this story, so who knows? :D

And that's a good point - why DIDN'T Dorian try to be part of Talluali's life? I hope we get a good answer for that soon. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Azlira chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I'm sorry A-levels are being so stressful! :( I'm sure you'll do really well!

Hmm.. I'm not sure what to think of Larkin right now. I mean, it was wrong to sleep with Eden while she was a novice, but I was willing to forgive him that if he was really in love with her.. and though he claims he is, it's annoying that he wasn't willing to tell anyone about it for eight years! Also, I'm a little confused.. how old is Larkin? For a long time I was picturing him quite old, but he seemed kind of immature about the whole situation in this chapter. Maybe I'm just biased against him because I think Eden is cool, so I'm on her side. :)

Also hoping to see more of Yena and Arius soon :D
Azlira chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Wow, I don't mind lengthy chapters - especially when they're this exciting! I can't believe all that about Dorian and Arbella.. Dorian seemed so innocent! If I were Liliana, this would kind of lower my opinion of him quite a lot... hopefully that's what will happen, and she won't have to torture herself any more over this! :-/ And what on earth is going to happen to Eden now that Arbella knows about her and Larkin?! Secrets are coming out all over the place. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!
Azlira chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Ah, sorry it's taken me forever to review.. I've been without internet (again). It's upsetting how frequently I seem to begin my reviews like this.. xD

ANYWAY. I have NOT YET READ the new book yet, because for some stupid reason they're not available in like ANY US book store... DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next few weeks before my copy arrives. 0_o

It kinda creeps me out that Akkarin could read minds... but, like, how did he not know how Sonea felt about him, then? That was at the forefront of her mind for the longest time. Maybe he was just being polite about it. :)

Also, glad to see more of Dannyl and Tayend - I can't wait to read more about their library-organizing exploits. ;)
Laura Scofield chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Especially loved the scene between Melody & Lorkin at the end there, really sweet :D Still enjoying this story, keep up the great work!
Azlira chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This was a really full chapter - I can't believe that Osen and Sonea's argument escalated so quickly; that's upsetting.. I mean, I didn't think she should have married him, but I figured I was just being silly. As much as I advocate taking one's problems out, it's possible that they both need to avoid talking about Akkarin at all.

On the other hand, it was lovely to see how strong Lorkin and Melody's relationship is still. I also hope to learn more about Hana, who seems like a potentially very interesting character - fingers crossed that she makes friends with Yena or somebody and doesn't have to turn out like her mother!