Reviews for To the Underground and Back: Interlude
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I liked it.
Queen Katrina the Seafarer chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
YES! CHRISTIAN STUFF! *does the extremely happy dance of happiness* and with my favorite character... it's like you could read my mind... you are awesome and your writing is awesome and God is awesome and Jareth is awesome and... *proceeds to list things about the story that are awesome* Yes. Alright. Carry on. :D
MusicOverMatter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Seriously, do you even know how great this piece was? Oh it was AMAZING!

The angst and sorrow emitted by Jareth were heart-wrenching! The poetic form you used along with the music -which by the way was the perfect epiphany of a song for this interlude- set the right mood for everything that was said by Jareth.

The emotion on thinking about Christine and her God was intense and beautiful. He sounded so hopeful at the end, and the words you chose to end it with were perfect and foreshadowing. I thought it was just so utterly REAL. These thoughts were so believable, less of a fairy-tale and more of a glimpse behind the veil that covers the true feelings and emtions that characters can sometimes lose when they are in a whimsical story like this.

Your balance has been very admirable. You keep between the very fine line of fantasy and reality, fun and drama, a story of adventure and a story about coming into God's plans and fulfilling his will in your life. I've discovered it is a line that can be too easily crossed. Either making it too childish or too mature and intense to be "enjoyable" as a story. And while this was a more soulful piece, it was a piece that I think was great for plot and perfect for those of us who like a little drama. ;)

All-In-All, I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait to see what you've got planned next! Out of everything I'm reading, I will confess I've got the most expectation and hope pinned on this particular series. You don't see many things like this, and this, has thus far been done in a way that keeps the fantasy, adventure, and humor that makes a story enjoyable, while still being "serious", and deeper than just a fairy-tale about a girl who goes to a magical land and makes new friends.

Can't wait til' the next post! Keep er' coming!
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love it and it is cool.