Reviews for Four Christmases
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/25
Different feelings of Christmas... but always they're still together until now... even now...
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 1/20
Very nice! The poor guys have had very empty holidays for the most part-so nice to see them making something out of what might have been nothing. I love Cas's take on things!
You've got this knack for creating a story arc that dips through despair and ends up hopeful, without feeling manipulative or over-dramatic. It gets me every time, too, doesn't matter how many stories of yours i read, or how many times I read them.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
ahhhhh... family
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I really like how much you were able to get across with each scene. They all had a completely different mood and different point, but they all fit /so well/ with the greater story arc they were set within. The little moments that helped to explain it all while they got to take a breath from the craziness. I like how you were able to get Bobby and Castiel in there too.
Gabthevamp chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Such a cool idea. Good read too.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awesome job with this! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I've never been in a junkyard, but can imagine how awfully lonely it must look in the winter. :(

A nice assortment of different Christmases the boys had over the years. Enjoyed it very much. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
CAstiel would have loved his being part of the family for that lonely year of Team Free Will.
cherry619 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved seeing their different moods during Christmas, and seeing the effects they all carried with them from different seasons. It was also neat reading different POV's on Christmas but still getting the same general idea-about Christmas being about family, in one way or another even when family is sad, angry, depressed, confused, screws you over etc. it's always about family in the end. Thanks for the story. Charity
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice one.

The issues between these two are endless. But it does make for some great story telling.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Good story.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
As bizarre as it was to read Christmas fics on this humid day, I enjoyed these. I especially liked Dean being a prude when it comes to Sam's sexuality and Cas' POV in the last one. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Once again, you've made me nostalgic for earlier seasons! Some nice little insights into all the characters involved all the way through this, and I liked the little mention of what the boys did during season 1's Christmas too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was bittersweet but uplifting at the same time. It would be great if you would do S6 & 7! Hint hint! Thanks so much for posting.