Reviews for more first than sun more last than star
Eslssl chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Their love story really is poetic...
non chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This time I get it right: sniffling. I'm sniffLing.
That *was* the perfect kiss. Ouch and swoon.
nikki-rookk chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was so absolutely perfect I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. It's is 100% Castle to come in blindfolded, the 'I'm just making you more literary' is perfect in so many ways, and the idea of his last kiss with Kate Beckett. Beautiful beautiful feels.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A dream come true for this Caskett shipper!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lovely!
JayJayNicolaB chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I loved this
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is absolutely GORGEOUS. I don't generally go in for the romantic - not lately, anyways - but this is one of the most beautiful, sweet things that I've ever read. Contrary to my true, cynical nature, I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside and my face is about to split from grinning.

"This is the last time that I get to kiss Kate Beckett. I want to make it count."

"I wrote an entire series of novels. Just to impress you."

"It's about damn TIME we do this."

Guh. Really, just beautiful, beautiful stuff.

(I also love the title, and the bits of poetry on either end. It's a nice touch.)
jareya chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww... I'm so glad you got the urge to write this - it's beautiful.
Tulips77720 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG!
So effing good. Thats the "Bestestestest" Caskett marriage fic I've ever read (as if thats even a word) and now I'm totally incoherent and I can't manage any other suitable adjective to express my feelings. You've rendered me completely speechless and floored with this fic and please feel free to continue to do so. Seriously, please, please, please do. Oh! And did I mention that completely and truely and absolutely loved reading this fic? Please write more and never stop writing. :) Tulip.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
A Caskett wedding fic?! Oh yeah, here we go for something awesome!

;P

Truthfully, this was a beautiful one-shot that I hope can be merely echoed one day in the (relatively) near future, but I have to say blindfolded!Castle was hilarious!
zkcaskett chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
NikolitaNiko chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
*tears everywhere* *_*

Very beautiful
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Was I supposed to read the note at the end to the tune of Call Me Maybe? Is that normal?

Anyways, this was a sweet, fluffy story to read while I was trying to cure my mild insomnia. I loved it. I thought it would be sad from the summary, but nope! It was great!

While I've been trying to get into the habit of giving a rounded review (compliments and comments), there's really nothing I'd change about this. So good job on that!

The blindfolded part was so cute and funny. When Castle ran into the wall was my favourite part.

Anyways, lovely story! Keep writing!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it! It was so Castle like!