Reviews for Strike
khionegoddessofsnow chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow! you are writing more right?
starlight1228 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow that was good, I just don't personally see Eli as abusive, good beginning though
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Maddie
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really interesting! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Nudgalicious
blue-ink-pearls chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hi! I'm so happy you're writing this story, since I've been waiting for something like this to be written for ages! I'm also really happy that you're making this Tiva! I was wondering if you're going to include Katniss and Peeta in this as well. I think it would be great if you do, and if you make it so that Ziva is a female mentor along with Haymitch. I know that you probably have your own ideas of how the story should go, but I think it would be great if you could keep the actual Hunger Games story, with Katniss and Peeta being the first tributes to both survive the Games, and having Ziva and Tony's story be something totally different that goes alongside that story and fits in with it and the larger picture of the rebellion. I can't wait to see how this turns out, no matter which way you write it! Good luck!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, wow. I'm amazed that someone else took on the HG and NCIS crossover too! I was waiting for another fic like this! I have one like this too, hahahaha. I really wanna keep reading, please, more soon!
-Vi
LittleMissBrit chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yay, two of my fave things- Hunger Games and NCIS!