Reviews for The Consolations of a Summer's Day
Kirinin chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Wow. I love it! Great build-up of the mystery. I almost wish I had read it more slowly, like one chapter a week, so I might've had time to really think about who did it. As it was, I rushed happily through, but you've laid the groundwork all along, so that it's clear in retrospect. I like the way Harry's and Draco's relationship developed naturally, and all of the "it's been six hours and we haven't murdered each other" is great as a running gag. :)

Well done!

-K
tigersilver chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I've spent the most productive and lovely day, reading your work. I cannot be happier. Thank you!
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
You have a knack for making me laugh.

Lovely story, very interesting, I'd consider this in the 1% actually. :D
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh wow, this story is really interesting- I came here from a random link not expecting much and wound up getting really really engrossed in it.

-'Her Aunt Marjorie isn't a Muggle is she?' Harry asked with a frown.

'Merlin no!'

'Uncanny. Must be something about the name
-omg. I broke out into laughter for quite a while because of this part. Epic line.
Leon chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Ah, yes, a fic that focuses on plot lines and development of character, rather than the gratuitous romance of this most wonderful pair.

Absolutely loved the story, the mystery, character development, structure, OC's and interactions. Brilliantly written!
tam418 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
*happily sigh* I really liked this story! But I hoped to read how those two will be doing as a couple, but it's really a good ending :D I liked how you portrayed Luna! keep writing good stuff as this one ;)
prinzenhasserin chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Seriously. You're so underappreciated. It's not even funny.
(This story is fabulous in its details. As always... I really, really enjoy reading them.)
Beeski chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This was great! Poor Lav, poor Pansy, but hooray for Drarry snogging! Thanks for your ongoing writing in this area, it is truly a treasure.
Beeski chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ooh, I'm intrigued...

(and this got a full-bellied guffaw from me that had my husband asking if I was alright: "Master was never happier than after a good shout. And now they were headed out on some form of adventure that could possibly culminate in homicide. It was beautiful to see how the spirit of the house was rubbing off onto Master Harry at last." Love it!
mamapyjama chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Love your Kreacher and the banter between Harry and Draco.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This was a great story
kerplank chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Gah. Absolutely lovely. Great job!
d'Aubrecicourt chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Excellent story. Loved your characterization of Kreacher. Made me lol.
YukiAme chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Great story. As always, I love your style of writing and the genial atmosphere you're creating in each of your pieces.
I enjoyed the portrayal of all the characters, including OCs. Sometimes I wonder whether I would be able to be so kind to my former schoolmates I had less than ideal relationship with in a mature way your characters, especially Ron show. Though this is undoubtedly the right and adult thing to do.
A good plot-line: the early chapters have enough hints to the murderer, but I didn't guess who it was until it was revealed. Of course, post-factum it seems obvious. Nice feeling one should always end up with after reading a detective story. I do wonder how Lavander could drop off the face of the Earth and no one noticed, but I can come up with a few scenarios, so that's not that important.
Overal, very enjoyable, thank you for sharing!
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
A very enjoyable story. Glad that the 'baddies' wasn't obvious from the start.