Reviews for Percy Jackson goes Hogwarts
1percypotterfan chapter 4 . 1h
It's kind of annoying the way Hermione calls Ron 'Ronald', like, in the books, the only person who called him Ronald consistently was Mrs. Weasley. Otherwise, great story!
brook chapter 10 . 7/20
*squealing in the background* PERCABETH4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
brook chapter 3 . 7/20
i'm more of a renico type but sure thalico is second best. (i dont approve of gay, sorry all solangelo and pernico fans)
Hunter0608 chapter 10 . 6/30
That is awesome!
Legit
Pls continue
Change percys box to sea green not blue
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/17
Noooo Thalico!#Hunters 4ever!
Lara Molina chapter 10 . 4/16
This is a very interesting book so far. You are a really great writer you know. You write this as if you were Rick Riordan yourself.
L̤̈ṳ̈n̤̈ä̤ - Ä̤ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤n̤̈ä̤
D̤̈r̤̈ä̤c̤̈ö̤ - ë̤ï̤ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤r̤̈ Ḧ̤ä̤d̤̈ë̤s̤̈ ö̤r̤̈ T̤̈ḧ̤ä̤n̤̈ẗ̤ö̤s̤̈ ö̤r̤̈ Ḧ̤ë̤r̤̈m̤̈ë̤s̤̈
Leco chapter 1 . 4/6
Some constructive criticism-
1Percy acts as though he is much smarter. I know he wouldn't have thought 'relishing the feeling of the sea breeze '.
2 There's no humor. I don't think I've ever read a PJO/HP without demigods laughing at Hogwarts, or death eater.
3 Everyone accepts everything with out really thinking. "Okay, I get it." -Percy Jackson right after he learned about the existence of wizards and witches and his new quest. Annabeth-"Very well."
4 People don't act like themselves. It's OOC. Or, rather, they do, but they're robotic if it makes any sense.
5 Everything seems to perfect. Hecate blessed them, Zeus accepted them to fly, all the gods approve, etc

Sorry if I'm being harsh:) because really, this fanfiction is good.
klaiea likes apple pie chapter 10 . 3/22
That was great! I think you should write some more like this though.
Amazing story! But if you even begin a Thalico story, I'm leaving. No offense, it's a great book, and I'm really late, but I ship Thalico about as much as a Percabeth fangirl ships Perachel (usually)
MoonlightSun chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I loves it!
That's like one of the best Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover stories I've heard/read!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Nobody's Pov
Keeps Making me laugh XD
WHO'S THERE
NOBODY
HAHAHAHABA
bellacatss chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
OMG the Romeo and Juliet thing gets me every time and seeing as this is my favourite harry potter / percy jackson crossover thats a lot of times. it is one of the best lines in the whole of the fan fiction history

love it :)
PerryAnnie4eva chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
OMG OMG OMG write more please! Maybe write a new one and Percy pulls the sword the sword of gryffindor out of the sorting hat? :)