Reviews for Made of Feathers and Fur
Please,please,please! Continue this story! It's really good.
Cats are my World chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
I don't think you should rewrite this - it is quite good. I would just like to ask to increase the amount of time she can spend in cat form slowly until Kagome can stay in it indefinitely.
Audrianne chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Please continue the story, it is very interesting!
erica chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
i like the way it is currently going and i can't wait for you to write more! your adoring fan for this amazing fic.! XD
erica chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
i like the way it is currently going and i can't wait for you to write more! your adoring fan! XD
Fox-Face chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Plz continue this story
Deadpool-girl chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I love the story and can't wait for u to update.
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Update please
Rosey Bluebell chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Shippo could be stuck in time and then end up later to return and re-meet Kags.
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Continue please!
Devilgirl4 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Please, please, please continue! It catched my eye instantly and I adore it.
anonymous chick chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Please update when you can, doll!
Deathstarling556 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Welcome back!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I WANT A KAGOME AND SEBASTIAN LEMON!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Pleas update soon. I really enjoy where this fanfic is heading and would love it if you did update. I am sure that anyone who reads your fanfics will want you to update. So, can you please update soon?

P.S. I think that Ciel and Sebastian both should start teasing Kagome about Sebastian petting her and causing her to purr. Oh, Shippo should enter the fanfic soon and ask if Sebastian was going to be his new daddy in an innocent way. lol. That would be interesting. ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »