Reviews for stay a while, and maybe then you'll see
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was a piece of magic, right here.

I don't know if you'd be able to duplicate it, but damnit, write more of this. This is awesome and I want to see where this all goes.

Oh, and, "His Captain America looks"? Yeah. Very nice.

Also, the "more 'jailbait' than 'innocent'" line was awesome.

Honestly, though, my biggest critique of this is how the hell did he manage to rip the buttons off her shirt? Is it possible to /miss/ when doing that and he misjudged the distance? Or was his control on his power not all that it should be so he only snagged her shirt? Of course, in an argument, I'd have expected him to accidently put her through a wall or something. But that wouldn't really fit this story.

Still. Magic.

And the current level of provided content is insufficent to meet my needs.

Makokam out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hahahahaha i love the captain america pun xD
love comes and goes chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I always manage to find you in random fandoms after I got over Cassie and Derek. Vampire Diaries, now Push. It's pretty awesome considering I love your writing and we tend to have the same taste I pairings. I may be jumping the gun here since its only three so far, but three out of three sounds like a lot. Anyway.
I approve. I see the connection between Nick and Cassie so much that I felt weird watching it with non-platonic eyes. So great fic and I can't wait to read your other stuff. I'll go do that next.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
JESUS CHRIST. Please just write these two for the rest of time.

The characterization is spot on. And the end. Oh God, THE END.

-a.
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please keep writing for this pairing, there are so few Nick/Cassie stories out there, and every quality addition is precious. I'm so glad you noticed the totally inappropriate chemistry with them too. c;
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Holy shit. How do you just know? I mean, I've been in love with Cassie and Nick and their creepy/awesome chemistry since day one. I've always stood by my belief that if they made a Push 2 (which of course they wouldn't, I mean they make ten Twilights but I can't get a second Push!) they would have to get Nick and Cassie together. I think it's because they just make so much more sense than Nick and Kira because they understand each other in a way that Kira and Nick don't.
But can I just say, when I saw in my inbox that you, my favorite writer, had written a Nick/Cassie story I got a little excited, haha. Please do a Nick POV soon and I'll be in your debt forever :)
Also, took me this long to realize I have yet to actually review the story just ramble. So here goes. The way you manage to portray that yes, Nick does want Cassie, even though its wrongwrongwrong, and that maybe he can usually cover it up and make her out to be his pseudo little sister - but there are times when he just can't. Just like the movie (where yeah I admit they were totally going for the little sister/big brother aspect, which they failed at) you have this way of understanding the characters in a way that most wouldn't. And thats what I love about this (and your writing for that matter). It's just perfect and beautiful and -yeah. Awesome really.
Can't wait to see more from you!