Reviews for Transbiotic: Across Life
five.lines chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Interesting beginning. Hope you continue. Though I had a slightly hard time picturing Gary's dialog (I think his cadence and tone are probably hard to put on paper) you do really well with Rosen (both his dialog and inner thoughts feel very in character the way you portray them).

I'll be interested to see where you take this if you continue it.

As maybe one of the other reviewers mentioned, I like the focus on the team interaction and their bond and concern for each other. Cameron's guilt felt very in character. It's also nice to have a story that focuses on the actual characters in the show instead of a bunch of OC's (not that there is anything wrong with that, per se, it's just nice to read stories about characters I've already come to know and care about a little, and stories of this type and caliber are in short supply. I personally like stories that take us deeper in the show instead of into an alternative universe of it and you've definitely done that here).

Also, is the nurse that came in to change Gary's bandages eviL? 'Cause she kinda seemed evil. I was shouting at Dr. Rosen to not leave her alone with him. But maybe I read that wrong.

All in all, way to go. You got skill. Keep it up.
Pen chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Kudos. You have a nice easy style so far. I'm curious how you're going to go about turning this into a romance though, and I'm actually hoping you won't take it too far in that direction so it can stay about the team and the family dynamic. Making it into a romance with an oc would sort of kill it for me. It's just a little tiresome that all the fanfic here seems to be about shoving these characters into romantic or sexual situations, and nothing else. I'd love to read more regarding the family and team dynamic we see on screen - the layers - that's the heart of the show. To me, anyway ;p

Good writing.
May chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Ooo, nice job so far. Good story. :)
Teyerin chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Another fantastic chapter- worth the wait! Best line/hook:
'As much as his career, his life, centered around thinking, and thinking about why something was thought, and thinking about how to get that thought to change, when Lee was left to his own mind, things got terribly loud.'
Magil chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Very engaging story, and exactly what I came looking for when I clicked on the link for this fandom. There are not really any other stories on here that fit this kind of team-dynamic, plot-pulled fic you've got unfolding here. And the way you portray the team-dynamic is very well done indeed.

Good tone, great use of perspective, good character voice, and nice use of show-don't-tell.

And, nice balance in concern of the characters. I completely admit that Cameron and Gary are my favorites, so in a guilty-pleasure way, I enjoy how you've pulled them both into the story. And in a more guilty-pleasure way, I'm wondering if Cameron's own knife wound will be addressed, since in seems at the point you've redirected the story, he still hadn't been stitched.

Looking forward to more, whenever you get around to it. :)
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Like I said before, I absolutely love it! Thanks for letting me have that sneak peek! Can't wait for the next one!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very plausible and easy to see. I like how you set up Cameron's reaction, torn between home life and fearing for Gary. Well done.