Reviews for Stone Cold
twimima7 chapter 5 . 10/19
I like J and he tells it like it is. Edward needs some one like him if he expects to prove Jacob is innocent. This story gets better and better. Thank you for your time.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 10/19
The family is not giving Edward a choice but to help Jacob. Sam is jealous because Leah dumped him for Jacob. Paul seems to be the a person of interest. Seth was at the wrong place at the wrong time and witness something he shouldn't have.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 10/19
I know it's someone on the reservation that is jealous of Jacob. Sam for one.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 5 . 9/10
I loved the 1st story and the sequel is definitely up to par. It's so exciting. You're an amazing writer! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
tayjade chapter 5 . 7/21
I just finished reading turn to stone and already finished these five chapters, such a shame you didn't finish it.

hopefully one day you'll pick it up again
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 5 . 3/27
Please update soon
Remington 700PSS chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hi. Will you be completing this? Remington
EmmettRose chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
will this be finished?
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
ive loved this story since i first started reading it and im so glad i found it, but i wish that there was more to the sequel. i noticed it's been awhile since the last update. are you still planning on writing more/finishing this new story line?
babyspongy chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee update, I am loving all the law speak and events, its like reading Law and Order lol :') you have piqued my interest even further in law
Gidget922 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I think j is like Cyn and Ted in a way, and paul did threaten Edward earlier with revenge, i remember Sam showing up at the garage on the grand opening day he could have taken Jake's shirt then, Gee maybe Harry was murdered too ... I'm hooked line and sinker on this your on alert
Gidget922 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
oh wow sitting on pins and needles i could _ sam
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Actually believe Sam & paul have something to do w this
Gidget922 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
oh wow this is an xcellent sequel i look forward to reaing more your very talented
Cheryl chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
? Love the story! Need an ending! ?