Reviews for Freedom
Jtgil chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Great story so far! I like how the plot is slightly different to the one in the movie.
I like Shira’s different attitude to Gutt in your story. And I’m curious how the relationship between Diego and Shira will develop.
I hope you continue! I can’t wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
If you could add another chapter that would be great!
ShiraDragon chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
hey balletdancer14,
i for one really liked your story despite the rework to the plot of the movie (waiting for the next one ! ) and hopefully you continue because i'm curious as to what you'll write. Message me on wattpad as SilverShadow567 u can find me by my story (SaberX) also on wattpad.
Good luck! Can't wait for your next chapter!
HeCtAtE chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Great story! Continue to write like this...this is GREAT!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
update plisssss update. why you took so damn long? i hope the next chp the words longer than before
MusicRocks807 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
First of all, I've like, just read this whole story, and it is AWESOME! Even though you haven't been able to update for a while (I know the feeling, one of my stories hasn't been updated in forever), I really really hope you update soon, since this story is actually really cool :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Update! Update Soon! Oh, so very Soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
well, good strory and it touched. is there any new chapter after this fifth chap? i hopefully there is.
paranormal mystery chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
But...Shira's first-mate
ShamoneTigeyWigey chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Amazing! Your writing is fantastic! I loved this chapter, especially when Shira and Diego relived Diego's and Manny's conversation in the first movie. This was really creative, and your writing seems to be error free! I loved this, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Dance is over for you too? (: Anyway, fantastic work!
PureSaberHeart chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I remember way back when this story first showed up during the time when DiegoxShira had a little bit more recognition. After reading the first four chapters, I was eager to read on. At last, the fifth chapter is here, I I couldn't be more satisfied with how it went.

-PureSaberHeart
Angelotti chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Te lo escribo en español porque me da tanta flojera usar otro idioma pero.. ¡ME ENCANTÓ!

Quizá no entiendas que demonios quiero decir, pero TE ADORO! Pensé que esta historia estaba perdida pero NO!

Dios... amé este capítulo, tuvo tanta adrenalina :) espero que continúes lo más pronto que puedas, ahora que sé que sigues viva entonces seré más paciente :)

¡Saludos!
AloneBlueRose chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Cool man update soon!
Salunatic chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Interesting. Keep writing. I think this is a little more AU already right?

The different pov thing its good. Keep it up.
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 4 . 1/1/2013