Reviews for Revenge of Chucky
Samir Robinson chapter 11 . 4/2
Samir Robinson chapter 10 . 4/2
Good story but u SUCK 4 killing them.
andrea chapter 11 . 2/10
you are so mean you that some like me love tiffany and glen and i thinking that you make tiff and chucky get back you dont like tiffany and glen then dont them in your story at all you mayde me cry.
valerie myers chapter 11 . 1/20
so fucking stupid not good as I hoped
chucky chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
you suck
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
awesome story..
keep it up
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
So Tiffany is dead
katixia chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Wow this story is awesome :) btw im not upset that you killed tiff,glen andy and kristin im so glad that glenda is a doll know:) btw are you continuing the story? What happens next? Im writing a chucky story myself:)
zombie guts chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
AWSOME!
Chucky the Killer Doll chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMG! This is da bomb!
I love it!
CriticalReject chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Hey! I just saw the review you posted on my story, and when I read this, I was like, "OHMYGOD, I REMEMBER THIS." xD Haha, before I signed up for , this was LITERALLY my FAVORITE Chucky story on here :D This is a really neat story, and a sequel must come ;D You're an awesome writer c: And thank you for the review you posted on mine, I appreciate it. :)
Lauryll chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Oh my Gosh... Amazing ending! I loved it so much, I know you probably won't write a sequel but I'd love it if you did, it is so awesome!
Elizabeth Ashley chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
This was really good:)
Angie J Trifid chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Epic ending of epicness! Please let me know if you write a sequel!
Amanda K. Teals chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Fantastic ending! So now Glenda is a Good Girl doll and she can be with her father as long as she wants... or for how long Chucky wants her to be with him. If he wants her with him, anyway :P
I'm glad that he saved his daughter. U had me biting my nails the whole time, waiting for him to do something about his dying daughter.
I really hope that U write those sequels. It would make me very happy :)
Anyways, great story and I can't wait to read more of what U have to offer ;)
Keep on writing...