Reviews for Just a Number
zpower21 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
So I'm thinking Bella tried to come on to Edward in her near drunk state! Poor girl!

debslmac chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Suspect something's going to happen between Bella and Edward.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
noooooooooooooooo, please update before the other story! what can i do to convince? i can bribe you... think about it
Loving it so far! Xx
angleface12 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
wow such a story like this brings back memories of prom date yuck something i would love never to remember but at least bella knows that she doesn't like tyler
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Looks like they've already got a connection.
stormy315 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
great has edward a girlfriend? what has happend between those two? is edward in love with her? cant wait for more...
MasenCullen chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
My mind is trying to figure out what went wrong and why. If you would be so kind to whisper it in my ear that would be swell.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Time flies, and now Bella's a college graduate. I wonder if she'll get a job or go to grad school? I have a feeling that Edward has never seen her as a little sister.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Interesting... Looking forward to more! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
edaddict3254 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
thank you for updating!

i'm hooked on this new story of yours! i'm curious to learn what happened between bella and edward.

gah, just thinking back on prom, makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth!

thanks for writing and please feel free to cave again!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Wow.. I wonder what happened, what she did. Maybe she kissed him or something. That would make sense, considering the summary..
I was just wondering. You said this was going to be short right? Well... How short? Do you know how many chapters there are going to be?
This is a really amazing story. So glad I found it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :)
Can't wait til the next update. :)
cejsmom chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Can't say I blame her for making a move on him. Not for a second.
deleepowman chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your written words were so insightful into the pain of grief through a child's eyes, as well as facilitated understanding why she has been numbed into silence. Edward connected with Bella on a level lacking intellectual or emotional adult superiority. He provided her with a "safe" harbor. The sudden death of Bella's parents destroyed her perceived world. Edward's quiet calming soothing presence, normal routine, and his gentle touch via his extended hand gave her a promise of unconditional acceptance. She feels SAFE with him and I'm a firm believer that age is "just a number"

3,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 215 .. Last Next »