Reviews for Just a Number
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Loving this! Can't wait for more
dlhk chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Ok, so I'm guessing tipsy 17 y/o Bella kissed 30 y/o Edward and he's been uncomfortable ever sense? He probably feels guilt that he's attracted to her and she's supposed to be like his little sister Great story line. I can't wait to see what's next.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
:) :)
S1203 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Edward is 34 now...any significiant other? Do not tell us there will not be some skank like Tanya?
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Thanks for the update. So glad u decided to update sooner than u originally stated.
averagepanda chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gosh. Six year old Bella and her superhero Edward are just the cutest.
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
wow! Great chapter... Can't wait to read more when you are updating it :)

-Kate
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
LOL, I'll hold you to that :P and OH MY GOD this sounds so good!
Much love!
MaxieMoose chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was good, now I want more. So a 14 year age difference I think. Bella's 22 and Edward is 36 right? I can feel their attraction for each other growing as the page goes on! I love it. Can't wait for more!
Moflo19 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
WOAH! What a time jump! Was sad that they were so uncomfortable around each other. I'm thinking Bella tried to make a move on Edward as a teen? hmmmm
Monkey22marie chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Awwww poor Bella she has to hide how is feels so Edward wouldn't pull away again
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was great, I hope now that she is older that they both can come clean and say how they feel for one another.
whiti chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
LOL, on the no posting, though thanks for it.

I'm sort of thinking six years ago in her drunkdn state from the ball she hit on Edward & it's been awkward ever since.

Looking forward to their growing relationship now that she us older & more mature (age us just a number, right).

Sad he didn't go to her graduation thinking she wouldn't want him there.

Thank you.
Polyistalish8907 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I am very intrigued with this story! I cannot wait to see where things go from here!
soton chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Can I have some more please... pretty please! ;)
3,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 215 .. Last Next »